Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

I am a FAT COW

Try this:

5-6 small meals a day. Be really strict the first two weeks.

Do this hardcore Mon-Fri. And eat what you want on the weekends.

if you have time, walk 30 minutes 4 days a week. if you can up that to 45 minutes, taht is wonderful.

YOU WILL start to see a difference. TRUST me.

I too am a fat cow....a depressed fat cow! sad.gif

I have complained about this in a couple threads already but I have been going to the gym 4 days a week with a trainer for 2 of them for 8 weeks now and in the beginning I lost 2 lbs per week and now it stopped and I keep fluctuating between 6lbs lost and 8lbs lost...

I don't want to complain because I'm happy w/ 6-8lbs, it's better than nothing, and I can see muscle definition and my clothes fit a little looser but not enough for a whole size yet...

So I'm freaking out because for the last like 3 weeks at least it's been fluctuating and I can't get it back down...

any advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
How was training? Are you sore?
Thanks for asking!

I loved it, it was great. Yes, I am sore. I have a feeling I will be more sore later on this evening.

I am so excited to be starting a new program The place I go to is awesome and very motivating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post

I have complained about this in a couple threads already but I have been going to the gym 4 days a week with a trainer for 2 of them for 8 weeks now and in the beginning I lost 2 lbs per week and now it stopped and I keep fluctuating between 6lbs lost and 8lbs lost...

I don't want to complain because I'm happy w/ 6-8lbs, it's better than nothing, and I can see muscle definition and my clothes fit a little looser but not enough for a whole size yet...

So I'm freaking out because for the last like 3 weeks at least it's been fluctuating and I can't get it back down...

any advice??
Maybe switching up your exercise routine? I'm assuming your trainer has you doing that already, but it's always good to "shock" your body and switch to a new work out plan when you hit a slump. If you always walk, try bike riding or the elliptical machine. You will find there are muscles in there that haven't been worked yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Thanks for asking!

I loved it, it was great. Yes, I am sore. I have a feeling I will be more sore later on this evening.

I am so excited to be starting a new program The place I go to is awesome and very motivating.
I always get hit harder the second day. Be ready to limp around. :) I personally like to feel sore though. At least I know I'm working some fat off.
smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I always get hit harder the second day. Be ready to limp around. :) I personally like to feel sore though. At least I know I'm working some fat off.
smile123.gif
Me too, I like the feeling.

Last night I asked my trainer if I will be able to shampoo my hair this morning or will I be to sore. LOL!

That happened to me after one of my P90X workouts. I thought I was going to have to have FI do it. I could barely lift my arms and then I had to take breaks. haha so pathetic. How did I ever get so out of shape? Oh I know- blizzards, cheeseburgers, french fries, brownies.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post

any advice??
have you tried reducing your calories each day? I know with WW your points reduce as you lose weight, which is reducing calories, maybe that will help get you over the hump.