• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:57 PM

Wow, this is totally funny!

I have yet to have dreams about anyone on the forum, but I am sure it will happen soon.

#12 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild
      The other day dreamed I was cuddling with my unholy boss and I woke up feeling so nasty! Thank goodness I don't see him often so I don't have to look at that face....dreams are weird!
      Eww weird?!? I would feel nasty if I dreamt about my boss that way too Eeewww? I have had dreams like that about coworkers. And then when you come in to work you see them and feel like you have this big secret!! ha ha

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sarah
      omg that is hilarious! We actually were watching a show yesterday about Rappers' wives (I think it was on VH1). I actually was talking to Jeff about what it must be like to be married to a rapper. That is hilarious!

Dreams are sooo wierd. My strangest, yet most vivid dream, was a couple months ago. I dreamed that Jeff & I were driving somewhere and he turns to me and says "I'm Jake Gyllenhaal". Really matter-of-factly. I was like "WHat? You can't be Jacke Gyllenhaal? You're Jeff?" And he says "Yes, isn't it a good cover up? I've finally found a way to get the paparrazzi to leave me alone." So then I said "Well what about your sister Maggie" and he says "She's disguised as Christal" (Jeff's sister). It was sooooo strange and really vivid. We went on to go to all these hollywood parties where I met a bunch of famous people... wierd.
      That is hilarious Sarah. Well in my dream it was funny, I was meeting you in person for the first time. And you were so calm about dating him and you two were like night and day. Then I found out he was dating my girfriend Lisa too (she is also married and just had a baby in real life) so I was like...I'm stayin out of this one. Butthe two of you seemed fine sharing...
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#13 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

lol. that is too funny, Rebecca!

I LOVE dreams -- used to keep a dream journal and analyze them all the time. It's very interesting and can make a lot of sense if you do it long enough -- but most of our dreams are either random or easy to dissect.

I usually have pretty vivid dreams. I hate the scary ones. Tom wakes me up sometimes b/c I am crying or flailing or something crazy.

#14 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

so funny!! i ahve had some crazy pregnancy dreams.....i wish i could remember some of them
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#15 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

lol! That's hilarious!

Sarah and Snoop Dog sittin' in a tree...LOL!

I have to say, that Jake G. dream was like a cruel joke! I'd Sooooo dream-marry Jake if I could! CUTIE! he's on the list... ;-)

I had a dream that Prince William came to my house when I lived in Cali. It was SO sad 'cause he was totally depressed that we couldn;t go anywhere/do anything without people freaking out! he was seriously like, sit in your room and cry upset about it. It was so sad.

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by redwards
              lol! That's hilarious!

Sarah and Snoop Dog sittin' in a tree...LOL!

I have to say, that Jake G. dream was like a cruel joke! I'd Sooooo dream-marry Jake if I could! CUTIE! he's on the list... ;-)
              Fo Shizzle

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

LOL this is so funny! Rebecca you just reminded me that I had a dream the other day that I met Erica (Cessyboston). I can't remember what the dream was about but I remember being shocked to meet someone from the forum. I think Erica was trying to use me for something. LOl. It made the dream all the more funny b/c Erica is like the sweetest girl.

#18 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

that is INSANE... i too had a dream about sarah... AND she was dating snoop dogg. but in my dream she broke up with him and he had a rebound with me. hahaha. who else had sarah and snoop dreams last night ?

#19 MelissaH

MelissaH
                  • 1,724 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

I have to chime in and say DH had a dream once that he had a 3some with Snoop & Halle Berry hah I was like uhm...you might want to leave the Snoop part out of that when you tell other people

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

you might want to post that in the "you know you are addicted to BDW when" thread ... you might need serious counceling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users