Congratulations!

Originally Posted by favorsmr 

It was MySpace for us!

#1892 lashesforever

lashesforever
    • Site Supporter
    • 51 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

My confession is that my MOH can't come to the Bridal Fair this January because it's her FI's birthday "weekend."   I totally understand, but the thing is, I can not stand her FI.  He is rude, inconsiderate, and just plain gross.  I have tried to be nice to the guy, and when I see him, I say hello, she had to tell him to say Hi back.  Really!!??? I could go on and on about him.  Am I a bad person to not like the guy she loves? 

#1893 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
      • 159 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

Confession: poor posture irritates me. What is the point of spending thousands of dollars on your big day only to look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame in every single wedding photo? #yuck

#1894 atalanta

atalanta
        • 326 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

Not at all!

Originally Posted by lashesforever 

My confession is that my MOH can't come to the Bridal Fair this January because it's her FI's birthday "weekend."   I totally understand, but the thing is, I can not stand her FI.  He is rude, inconsiderate, and just plain gross.  I have tried to be nice to the guy, and when I see him, I say hello, she had to tell him to say Hi back.  Really!!??? I could go on and on about him.  Am I a bad person to not like the guy she loves? 

#1895 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
          • 164 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

I hate when people say, "oh, a DW, that must be so much easier than planning an at home wedding.".  Ugghhh, with the AHR also it's like planning two weddings.  While I'm at it my second confession is that I'm so annoyed FI still has not selected his groomsmen.  He's excited for the wedding, but not to keen on the planning and it's driving me crazy!

#1896 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
            • 164 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

Too**

#1897 sbg75

sbg75
              • 151 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Some great confessions!

My FMIL drives me crazy because her grammar is so bad and I worry that my son will pick up her speech. 

#1898 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
                • 271 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

I got one: 

I can not stand my future mother-in-law. She thinks she is better than everyone (especially ME) but all she is, is BOUGHETTO! 

#1899 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
                  • 261 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by brittmcfarlin 

I hate when people say, "oh, a DW, that must be so much easier than planning an at home wedding.".  Ugghhh, with the AHR also it's like planning two weddings.  While I'm at it my second confession is that I'm so annoyed FI still has not selected his groomsmen.  He's excited for the wedding, but not to keen on the planning and it's driving me crazy!

I hate this too. A DW has it's own complications. While I don't have to deal with as much wedding detail work (I just send pictures and show up), I have to deal with way more family drama than I would have had for a local wedding. 

#1900 june92012

june92012
                    • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:28 AM

My brother's girlfriend was trying to keep him from being their son to my wedding because she didn't want to come. She is so selfish and I'm actually glad that she won't be at the wedding with her other two children.  Yep- feels good to vent!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users