Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Recommended Posts

I confess I want to pull a full bridezilla moment because I am annoyed of people not booking at dreams and the ridiculous day pass fees that are piling up!!!!!!!! URGHHH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww Erika - that is SO frustrating!!!

 

I confess that I dont feel like writing my review because I have so much to say. Everythng was so perferct I dont want to miss anything but it feels so daunting to start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I blame ya Yael! Maybe it would be easier for you to write your review if you did it in pieces? Like one night, sit down and type out say...the accommodation part of your review and then another night do the wedding part, etc. That would proabably be less daunting and you can just focus on one part at a time rather than trying to collect your thoughts from then entire day. Just a thought! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaelM View Post
I confess that I dont feel like writing my review because I have so much to say. Everythng was so perferct I dont want to miss anything but it feels so daunting to start
yael, i STILL haven't done mine and i'm married almost a month. the girls in the dreams cancun thread are getting angry! LOL ... it is so overwhelming tho ... i know exactly what you mean! i met up with phillybride09 right after my wedding and i talked for 3 hours straight .... how the heck do i get all that on paper?!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
I confess I want to pull a full bridezilla moment because I am annoyed of people not booking at dreams and the ridiculous day pass fees that are piling up!!!!!!!! URGHHH
rofl.gif I know the feeling! we ended up having to pay for 6 day passes to get people into our welcome dinner at the Vallarta Palace...UGH! oh well...we wanted them to be there...and I guess it was their choice not to stay at our hotel...but I def. know the feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
yael, i STILL haven't done mine and i'm married almost a month. the girls in the dreams cancun thread are getting angry! LOL ... it is so overwhelming tho ... i know exactly what you mean! i met up with phillybride09 right after my wedding and i talked for 3 hours straight .... how the heck do i get all that on paper?!?!?

rofl.gif 3 hours?! That is funny...I think I too could talk that long about my wedding...good news is that I have all you BDW'ers to talk to it about! I think my real life friends are SO tired of hearing about it!


My confession for today is that I think it is time to change my siggy ticker but I just can't bring myself to do it! I have had that ticker since I joined BDW...so it started ticking down with over a year to go until the wedding crybaby2.gif now it is just so sad to see it counting the other way...So i should change it but it is just too sentimental for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×