• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#961 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    Today I did turbosculpt for 40 minutes, I'm soooo sore!!
    Whats a turbosculpt

Kely

#962 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
    • 108 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

Started working out with a personal trainer this week. Already lost 3 pounds between the diet and exercise. I hope the next 17 come off as easily.
      KM
      Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#963 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:06 AM

Thats great 3 lbs! Good job. I keep forgetting to post. Last Thursday I did cardio and legs, Friday cardio and lats. Then I took Sat-Tuesday off (bridal shower, work, etc.)

#964 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
        • 486 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:07 AM

Oh yeah and I did 50 minutes of cardio and shoulders last night. It was so HOT in the gym, yuck!

#965 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:18 PM

Well, I have had a crazy busy week, I hoped to get to the gym before now, but it was not in the cards. I am however seeing my trainer today and going for a long walk around the lake tonight. So, I will let you all know how that went. I need to get my butt in gear, not too much time to go and I need to lose at least 10 more lbs. I have lost 5 already, but that is not soo good, I wanted to lose 20 total. lol I need to watch what I put in my mouth. That would be step 1. lol

#966 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

You girls are doing a great job keep it up, I promise its worth it!!!!

Hopefully I'm going to start back into my workout routine by Monday. Now that I've worked out so hard for my wedding, I figured why not continue!!!!

#967 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

I went rock climbing yesterday....hoping to go again...Erik and I are members to a rock gym...but we haven't gone for awhile....mind you got pulled over too on the way over for not having l.plates on car....(just got them but haven't put them on) the cop was nice but still
                Anyways,
                yeah hope to go to work ghym tonight or go to 24 hour fitness tonight.

#968 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Hi all! I'm new to this posting...but let me tell you I am an expert on working out/diet.

I have helped alot of friends lose weight and get on plans that work for them. I'm not really a diet/workout freak, but I know what works. If any of you need help or advise let me know!

When I'm trying to get in really good shape for a special event I just cut some calories and up my workouts. Right now I'm getting in shape for my BD pics in August....so that means back to my routine!

This is what I do.....
                  Weights for 30 min 5 days a week: I break it up into push days and pull days; you have to lift weights at least a few times a week to build some muscle....more muscle you put on the more fat you burn!
                  Push days: shoulders lift, chest press, incline press, fly, tricep
                  Pull days: biceps curls, row machine thing, lats
                  Cardio is everyday: at least 40 minutes....you gotta burn the calories to get rid of the fat;
                  It's a big committment...but once you get going it just becomes part of your everyday routine!

The diet depends on what your lifestyle is like....do you like to cook...not like to cook.....I'd be happy to share good food plans with anyone who want it. I can make an actual menu...shopping list kind of, if you want to join me in what I do!

Wow...this was long...sorry!

#969 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

Wow , you sound like a real pro!!! keep posting tips! I hope someday I can decide to go to gym!!!

#970 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

I need to get back, thanks for the reminder. I took about a month off, I was crazy busy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users