Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3311 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

45-minute personal training today and it was AWESOME!

#3312 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

Did Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred! w00t! I have been off the workout train since July, so I need some serious motivation for my wedding this July.

#3313 seaprincess

seaprincess
      • 753 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

I did an hour of spin and 30 min of shoveling (for which I worked up a serious sweat, so it must have been cardio!).
        I find if I do at least something every single day, even on my rest days, I keep my motivation. When I don't workout for 3-4 days in a row, day 5 is always SO hard to get back on track.
        Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3314 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:23 PM

That's the right attitude!!! You go girl!!!
          I did an hour of spin and 30 min of shoveling (for which I worked up a serious sweat, so it must have been cardio!).
          I find if I do at least something every single day, even on my rest days, I keep my motivation. When I don't workout for 3-4 days in a row, day 5 is always SO hard to get back on track.

#3315 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:18 AM

Ok so Im not very responsible to write in this thread but since i did something different than my usual work outs Im excited to share. Today my gym was closed(its three kings day in PR tomorrow so its like little xmas here ) so I turned on my tv (didn't want to do any of the work out DVD's i own)to the Fit TV channel and did some Bodies in Motion, Fusion Yoga and a full body tone All Star Work Out(Kendell Hogan is GREAT!). So fun and accessible! So if your ever stuck in your house give Fit TV or Exercise on Demand a whirl!

#3316 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
            • 245 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:25 AM

It was my first day back to the gym after the Christmas laziness. I felt great after and I am proud of what I did, spent over an hour there and starting running again. I don't really like running so I was proud of myself...haha the sweat was sure showing my hard work!

#3317 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

Warmed up on the treadmill jogging/sprinting for 5 minutes before 30-minute step aerobics and 15-minute ABS.

Goal for 2010 - Bring body fat down to 20%

#3318 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:47 PM

Jillian Michaels... every day this week!! yayaya!

#3319 jamk32179

jamk32179
                  • 341 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

Yesterday, I did my JM online workout. The reps increased as did the number of circuit times.....ugh my legs!!!
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#3320 seaprincess

seaprincess
                    • 753 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

I did a half an hour of Power yoga last night (rest day) and tonight I'm doing 50 min of spin plus abs
                      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users