• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3101 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SSNM
    Today was my fitness competition where I competed in the figure category and I came 2nd!! Not bad for my first competition! I will be taking it easy this week although I may do another competition this coming weekend while I am in good shape. I must admit, I did take liberties at a restaurant with my post-win dinner
    Sweet! I almost got into fit comp but my trainer moved away and I didn't want to make that huge time commitment. Fast forward five years later - I race mountain bikes about 9 months out of the year instead. I'm an adrenaline junkie.

Jeni

#3102 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAHOEJENI
      Sweet! I almost got into fit comp but my trainer moved away and I didn't want to make that huge time commitment. Fast forward five years later - I race mountain bikes about 9 months out of the year instead. I'm an adrenaline junkie.

Jeni
      Gotta love the extreme sports!

#3103 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
      • 612 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:31 PM

I ran a mile and did kick class for an hour. tired.
        ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
        My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#3104 1sunshine

1sunshine
        • 95 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

yes i did this morning hit the gym w my trainer and then 45 min of cardio!!

#3105 SSNM

SSNM
          • 675 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Today I did 45 minute treadmill run in the afternoon and a leg workout in the evening...as soon as my chicken is done I am going to the gym for another 35 minute cardio workout (probably x-trainer).

#3106 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

Warmed up with sprints on the treadmill before "Total Body Blast" at lunch. I was NOT in the zone at all. Well... I ate breakfast a bit too late.

#3107 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
              • 164 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:46 AM

Yep - full body workout. Won't start targeting until after race season is over in December. Don't know if that is good or bad. lol

#3108 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:58 AM

Jogged 2.6 miles this morning. Woke up around 3:30 a.m. and had trouble going back to sleep. Hope I can stay awake for the rest of the day and have my first personal training session at 4 p.m.

#3109 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

I'm back on the 30-day shred wagon. Hoping to do it 5 or 6 times a week from now until the wedding to tone up a little...

#3110 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

Survived my first personal training session and had an awesome workout. The trainer really pushed me hard.
                      Jogged 2.6 miles this morning. Woke up around 3:30 a.m. and had trouble going back to sleep. Hope I can stay awake for the rest of the day and have my first personal training session at 4 p.m.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users