• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2491 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chanti
    I don't like giving up my good food, nor my wine!!!
    Right there with ya, Chanti! FH and I are both foodies, and normally enjoy good wine with dinner. Luckily, he is trying to lose a few lbs for the wedding, to, so that helps a little - if he doesnt overeat, it helps me stay in control, too. His calorie budget is way higher than mine, though, so I have to suffer while he sips his yummy sangiovese and I have my water. :-(

And he is losing weight faster than I am without exercising!!!

#2492 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:29 AM

Diet is going to be the key with me too, but I can't seem to do it really. I just love crappy food. Argh.

Ran 5K this morning. Still with all this running haven't lost a single pound (I don't weigh myself but my body hasn't changed)...blah.

#2493 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

I read that too! I really try to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a night, and I totally noticed after reading that article that I'm always hungrier when I sleep less. It's good motivation to go to bed early!

#2494 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

All of yall are doing so great! I did 45 mins on the elliptical this morning. I'm staying in a hotel for the next few days and totally meant to pack my Jillian Michaels Shred DVD to do in the room before work, but I totally forgot! Crap! Maybe FI will be super sweet and bring it to me.

#2495 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

Went to Body Pump at lunch and I haven't been able to do additional upper body strength sessions after work this week.

#2496 evie

evie
            • 61 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

Worked out with weights today. Have to keep motivated this weekend! I also saw the clip on youtube of the shred video-looks good!
              Evie

#2497 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

Just came back from the gym and did upper body strength training. I have not been working my legs as much and should do more lower body workouts.

#2498 Chanti

Chanti
                • 310 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:26 AM

Haven't done anything since Wednesday since Thursday went over to dinner at friends' house and Friday, did our gift registery at the Bay and cheated by eating fish and chips :-(
                  Will do my free weights routine now, which I love (highly unsual for me, I usually hate free weights stuff but I have an amazing personal trainer).

Keep it up everyone, this thread really helps to keep me motivated!!!

#2499 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

Just jogged 4.3 miles and I will be getting the Jillian Michaels DVD today/tomorrow. I checked out "The Biggest Winner - Shape Up (Front)" from the gym at work and it looks pretty good. However, I don't have a step aerobics bench at home to follow the DVD along.

#2500 evie

evie
                    • 61 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

Today I did weights again and went in for my first dress fitting. Going to try to force myself to jog tomorrow!
                      Evie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users