4634 replies to this topic

#2451 evie

• 61 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

I am sick!! No gym for two days...

#2452 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

I did Shred Level 2 this morning and took spin this evening.

#2453 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

Another upper body strength training session followed by a 3.3-mile jog. Need to stretch my legs before bedtime.

#2454 lolkitteh

• 167 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by evie
          I am sick!! No gym for two days...
          If it makes you feel better, I threw out my back last weekend and can barely move, let alone work out :-(

Perhaps this is a cautionary note to you ladies - please don't overtrain!

#2455 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

this afternoon I am doing the CardioX I can barely move from yesterday's workout. But even thou my muscles hurt its a good hurt lol
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#2456 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

I had so much pizza last night and it didn't sit so well. I was nauseous for like 2 hours till I took some pepto, so I rested this morning and didn't work out. Hopefully I'll be hitting the gym up today after work.

#2457 BlissfulMsMiranda

• 512 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

Alright girls, it's been awhile since I've posted here ... and it's not because I've been an inactive slobbish bride, but because I've been trying to work out the perfect plan that will actually work ... and I think I've finally done it!

This is what my weeks have looked like for the past month:

Sunday (Back/Bis):
                Deadlift 4x6
                Bent rows 4x6
                Shoulder Press 3x8
                Skipping 15 mins

Monday: Yoga 1.5hrs

Tuesday (Legs):
                Squats 4x6
                Lunges 3x10
                Good mornings 3x10
                Calf raises 3x15
                Skipping 15 mins

Wednesday: Power Yoga 1hr

Thursday (Chest/triceps):
                Bench press 4x6
                Incline bench press 3x8
                DB flyes 3x8
                skullcrushers 3x8
                Skipping 15 mins

Friday: Off

Spinning 1hr

Besides the exercising, I've also been keeping a daily caloric intake of under 1,600 and I stopped eating meat about a month ago as well which has made a HUGE difference. (I never really liked it to begin with so it wasn't hard to give up! Though I still eat eggs and fish for protein and nutrients and I take a B12 supplement daily to compensate for no red meat).

After 1 week of the calorie-watching, weight-lifting and yoga I lost 3lbs. I haven't weighed myself since ... and that was about 3 weeks ago. I'll be seeing my nutritionist this weekend (she's the one who suggested the calorie watch) and I'll let you girls know how it goes weight-wise as she has to weigh me to watch my progress! :)

You girls are awesome though - keep up the hard work!!! It's worth it!!!!!!

#2458 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Congrats MsMiranda!

I ran 5 miles on the treadmill this morning. I was having an off day, and it just about killed me.

#2459 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Alright, I haven't posted on here in a while because I have been a lazy post-bride! I haven't been to the gym since I became a Mrs! Yes that would be 6 solid weeks of inactivty....until today. I always dread going back after I take some time off b/c I know its going to hurt and I'm going to hate myself for taking a break.....but in the end I know that I will be better for it.

So today I started off with an hour of pilates...Friday is bodypump and Saturday will be spin....only 1 month till the AHR and I need to fit into my dress again! Wish me luck!
                    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2460 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

Went to step aerobics at lunch and broke a huge sweat! I started phase 1 of the South Beach Diet over a week ago and hoping to see some results by this Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users