Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2241 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

I did the Jullian Michael DVD this morning I have to agree with Jamk32179 that some exercises seems to be easy and others much more difficult, but either way my body aches I can barely left my arms! I will do it again tonight.
    Mr & Mrs Newby

#2242 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:26 PM

I had every intention of working out yesterday after work, but with the Hudson River being frozen over, and somehow getting stuck at the wrong ferry terminal in Jersey because the stinking Hudson River was frozen over, it took me 2 freaking hours to get to FI's apt (usually takes me 30 mins). We were going to work out together, but when my boat was delayed I told him to just go ahead without me, and i would meet him there. By the time I finally made it home, he had already worked out and showered. So I'm trying to make up for it today. I did 4 miles on the treadmill this morning and the Shred DVD after. Then after work, we're going to meet up at the gym for a few more miles and maybe some weights. I've learned my lesson... No more ferries on cold days

I'm so proud of everyone for sticking with this! It's so hard, but so worth it in the end. YEA!

#2243 Chanti

Chanti
      • 310 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

I did 1.5 hours of ashtanga yesterday, will do 1.25 hours of hatha tonight, and another 1.5 hours of ashtanga tomorrow... I am still waiting for my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD to come in, I won't be doing it daily because of my "intense" yoga schedule, but at least over the weekend days!

#2244 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:02 PM

Great Job everyone!!! Oh Casey that stinks about the ferry. Today I did level 2 of the Shred DVD with 5lb weights, 45 min of pilates and 45 min of spin. Our new treadmill comes today so I am sure I will put a couple miles in as well.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2245 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

Wow! You bought a treadmill? I would love to do that, but I have ZERO space for it. Way to go, though!!!

#2246 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:34 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jkcz0702
              Last night I did level 2 of the 30 day shred with 5lb weights and the firm ball 30 min dvd. Today I did the 30 day shred level 3 with 3lb weights. My BD shoot is on Sunday ugh!
              I did my BD shoot last weekend and believe me -- if I can do it in my skivvies with my fat ass, anyone can!! Seriously though, it was kinda fun and I wasnt nearly as nervous as I thought I was going to be. However, the wine my photog brought for me to drink while doing the shoot ... it helped a lot!

#2247 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

I just started going to this workout class called Pure Barre - it is amazing! It's a mixture of pilates, ballet, and fat burning and the girls in the class have the best bodies! I highly recommend trying it...look for other types of Bar classes in your area. I know another one similar is called The Bar Method....

It is hard, but it seems to be worth it!

#2248 Trice

Trice
                • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

I was able to workout outside today. Walked 2 miles and jogged 3. Some push-ups and shoulder work. I go for another dress fitting tomorrow.

#2249 Chanti

Chanti
                  • 310 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

Wow am I ever sore... I did 4 hours of yoga in the last 3 days. I think my body needs a break tonight, and then I'll try my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tomorrow. Just with the yoga routine this week, I dropped 2 lbs! Didn't think it was possible to go down so fast! To be fair, no pop, no cookies, no chips either, just plain ol' healthy eating and controlled portions :-)

#2250 clmarti1

clmarti1
                    • 207 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

I ran 6 miles this morning. I'm hoping to go home and get on the elliptical for a while, although it's highly doubtful since I'm so tired. Mind over Matter!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users