Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2111 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:15 PM

1 hr strength training today with my PT (on legs ughhhh), then I went out and had a burger after since it's my cheat day, LOL!

#2112 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

I managed to wake up and work out Friday morning even with my mom being in town and keeping me up till 2am every night... took yesterday off, and I had to work early early today, but I'll be back in the gym tomorrow morning!

#2113 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:45 AM

Did a 45-min weight-lifting program this morning ... super intense and really hard!! But I felt great after. :)

Mind you ... finished a bottle of wine with the FI while decorating the tree tonight ... oops ...

#2114 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

I didn't exercise yesterday (Sunday) but I did get out for a 20 min walk with Killick. But it wasn't much of a walk with all the snow we had on Saturday mixed with the wind yesterday. Sooooo much drifting on the sidewalks! I hope to get to Zumba tonight, but I'll see how I feel later. I fell down the stairs today (Killick stepped on my pant leg). I'm ok, but I have a feeling my neck & back will pay for it later. We'll see...I hope it doesn't put me out of commission.

#2115 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BachataBride
            I didn't exercise yesterday (Sunday) but I did get out for a 20 min walk with Killick. But it wasn't much of a walk with all the snow we had on Saturday mixed with the wind yesterday. Sooooo much drifting on the sidewalks! I hope to get to Zumba tonight, but I'll see how I feel later. I fell down the stairs today (Killick stepped on my pant leg). I'm ok, but I have a feeling my neck & back will pay for it later. We'll see...I hope it doesn't put me out of commission.
            OUCH!
            I think my cats are conspiring to kill me while Im on the stairs. They wind in and out of my legs. Im gonna snap my neck one of these times, I swear.

Back at the gym today - 45 mins of chest and tri's with 50 mins of cardio. Back into work tonight - ugh hate night shift.

#2116 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sloan
              OUCH!
              I think my cats are conspiring to kill me while Im on the stairs. They wind in and out of my legs. Im gonna snap my neck one of these times, I swear.

I think Jeff & Killick are in on it. I told Jeff what happened today when he got up & he patted Killick on the head and said...good attempt buddy, keep trying!! OH boy...I've got my hands full with those two boys!

#2117 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:07 PM

Worked out Friday... and didn't work out till this morning even after eating a huge steak birthday dinner and staying up till midnight with my mom. I did 4 miles on the treadmill. I feel so much better after going this morning though, and can't wait to go back tomorrow morning!

#2118 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:35 PM

Worked out with my pt last night, we did chest and back...and it hurt like hell, good times! lol

#2119 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                    I didn't get to Zumba last night. I figured I better not push it after my little mishap! Although, I'm sure I couldn't feel any worse today if I had! I am SO SORE! And I want to get to Zumba tonight, but I don't know if I can. Or maybe it'll do me good - loosen things up a bit. We'll see how sitting in this stupid chair all day at work treats me!

#2120 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:49 AM

Quote:
                      Oh no Amanda! How are you feeling?
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users