4634 replies to this topic

#1291 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG
    Awesome - Do you feel like it's getting easier?
    Well, she makes it harder every class, a lot harder, so its hard to tell. I can do more push ups now that is for sure. And I think I can run longer without getting as tired, but she seriously makes every class a little worse than the last, so its hard to feel like I am getting better.

BUT, this morning I put on pants that were tight on me 2 weeks ago (they did up, but did not feel comfortable) and I am wearing them now and they feel great, kinda roomy. So, its working for sure.

#1292 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      Well, she makes it harder every class, a lot harder, so its hard to tell. I can do more push ups now that is for sure. And I think I can run longer without getting as tired, but she seriously makes every class a little worse than the last, so its hard to feel like I am getting better.

BUT, this morning I put on pants that were tight on me 2 weeks ago (they did up, but did not feel comfortable) and I am wearing them now and they feel great, kinda roomy. So, its working for sure.
      WOW!!! That is awesome!! That's great that you can do more push ups! Those suck!!

#1293 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
        WOW!!! That is awesome!! That's great that you can do more push ups! Those suck!!
        I can do more and I can do them plank style. I think I used to be able to do about 5 plank style, now I can do around 30, so that is a big difference. I am excited about that.

#1294 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

Wow - That's a huge difference!!

I tried doing some chinese push ups...I just watched a video on them....I think I was able to do like 2 or 3 of them.

Chinese Style Push-ups - Brightcove

#1295 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
            Wow - That's a huge difference!!

I tried doing some chinese push ups...I just watched a video on them....I think I was able to do like 2 or 3 of them.

Chinese Style Push-ups - Brightcove
            I can't watch that video at work, I can barely be on here at work my PC is so slow. I will have to check it out tonight.

#1296 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:07 PM

After my boot camp class on Thursday, I was in really bad pain until yesterday. I was finally able to get a run in - ran 2 1/2 miles. I have boot camp again tonight.

#1297 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:14 PM

Great job Lisa! I just got back from the gym. I was lazy this weekend... so I kicked my butt today. Will try to do it again tomorrow after work :)

#1298 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:18 PM

Thanks! I don't like working out on the weekends =( I'd rather kick my butt during the week.

#1299 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:43 PM

Way to go Lisa!! That is awesome. I know how it feels to be in pain after boot camp, but its totally worth it. I have boot camp tonight and I can't wait. I did no exercising all weekend because I was sooo busy and I was busy last night as well, so I am glad boot camp is not done yet. I only have 4 more classes though, kinda sad its ending. I might have to do another one.

#1300 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

OMG Julie...I've NEVER been so sore in my ENTIRE life. I cried Saturday cause it hurt so so so bad!!!! It was horrible! I'm going to suck it up and do it again though. It has to get better. Good Luck at your boot camp tonight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users