4634 replies to this topic

#1141 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Heidi
    great!!! I'm glad they worked out for you! You're so luck to have that help ~ my BMs are all out of state except my sister!!!

Sorry ladies. I am only using the brown one, just so you know, sorry about all the changes, but it looks much better when printed out then the pink one. I can't wait to get them done and show you. I am so greatful for your help, I could not have done them without you.

#1142 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      Sorry ladies. I am only using the brown one, just so you know, sorry about all the changes, but it looks much better when printed out then the pink one. I can't wait to get them done and show you. I am so greatful for your help, I could not have done them without you.
      I liked the brown one too! yay! Can't wait to see your finished product!

so yea, exercise...
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1143 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

Thanks Julie! Well with that being said I took last night off for the birth of my new baby niece. She was born yesterday at 5:23pm and was only 6 lbs. I love, love babies!! Hopefully I am next in line.

#1144 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
          Thanks Julie! Well with that being said I took last night off for the birth of my new baby niece. She was born yesterday at 5:23pm and was only 6 lbs. I love, love babies!! Hopefully I am next in line.
          Congratulations, its so much fun being an aunt. We will of course need to see a picture of her :)

#1145 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

OK, yesterday I ran 40 mins on the elliptical (4 miles) & did 30 mins arms circuit training.

#1146 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

tuesday I did 40 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of arms

skipped wednesday

yesterday I did 40 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of arms again.

I'm so sick of the treadmill, but I can't get my butt out of bed in the morning to do my videos, so thats my only option at the end of the day, lol!

#1147 coming together

coming together
              • 162 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

No, I was supposed to go this morning, but was hungover. Darn FI, he's a teacher so he is off for the summer.. he always takes me out for dinner and drinks in the middle of the week. Shame on him
                I go see my trainer tomorrow.. he's gonna kill me!!!

#1148 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:46 PM

Last week I did pretty good, gym on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday), met with Trainer on Wed and Thurs, but then had 2 birthday parties this weekend and drank wine and ate cake, chips and bad stuff both nights. So, I really have to get serious now, or I am never going to look okay in a swimsuit, way too many people will see me in it, I need to get on the ball now.

I am seeing my trainer 2 times again this week, and am going to hit the gym at least 2 more times. Wish me luck.

#1149 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

Went yesterday (woo-hoo) and can barely move today b/c I'm so sore.

Planned on getting another trainer ... but at the Y, the Wellness prgram provides a complete assessment, including a workout plan, which I got started on yesterday. I can set an appointment for a reassessment at any time ... and think I will do it every 2 weeks to ensure I'm working to the right potential. Plus, they will help me switch it up ... by moving from the circuit machines to more free weights, etc. So it sounds like they will serve as a 'trainer' of sorts, for free. I'm pumped about that. Luckily, I don't need anyone to stand over me to workout ... but I will stay more motivated anf coused if I am able to constantly change the gym routine.

#1150 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Friday was a day off for me. Saturday Reggie & I biked a 10K course (becoming a weekly thing for us!) and today I ran 30 mins on the elliptical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users