Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

What no one has exercised this morning??

I was up at the crack of dawn did 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes with my jerky trainer.

awesome job ladies! you're all doing so great! I am taking the week off of any cardio that involves my legs. I don't want to get injured before the 1/2 marathon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaprincess View Post
I actually love it because it pushes me past the point I would ever push myself...

That's what I love about working out with Mat! I used to hate it, but he's my motivator when he pushes me! When it gets too hard & he won't ease-up or let me off easy, I make him stand in front of me while I'm doing whatever so I can glare at him & use my frustration to work through it!!!
We must look silly at the gym with me glaring at him while he makes silly faces back at me... lol

Had a complete day off today. Not rerally intentional, but felt good anyway! hehe

Can't remember when I checked in last.....

Monday: did 55 min cardio

Tuesday:pull weights & cardio

Wednesday:Push weights

Thurs:Pull weights

Today: 60 min cardio intervals; 15eliptical15running15eliptical15running....the best fat blaster ever!

Oh..I am down 4 lbs in one month, so the hard work is really really paying off. Most of it I think is due to the diet changes I made; I've hit my 110 goal weight, but still working on tightening everything up!