So What do you do for a living?

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#331 One Love Brownie

One Love Brownie
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:03 AM

Hi all,
    Im currently opening my Global Citizenship Learning Resource company for foundation to KS1 curriculum and love the experience of developing my own products!
    Steph :)

#332 amandseth

amandseth
    • 218 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:31 AM

I work as a safety coordinator for the airport. :)
      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#333 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

I'm an editor for an online men's magazine (AskMen.com) and an auto journalist (I test drive cars and write reviews).

There are a lot of health-care/saving/helping people workers on this forum! Awesome!

#334 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=BlissfulMsMiranda;1047362]I'm an editor for an online men's magazine (AskMen.com) and an auto journalist (I test drive cars and write reviews). QUOTE]

What a cool job! How'd you get into that? Sounds like fun!

#335 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
          • 512 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sloan
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
            I'm an editor for an online men's magazine (AskMen.com) and an auto journalist (I test drive cars and write reviews).

What a cool job! How'd you get into that? Sounds like fun!
            I'm not going to lie - it IS a cool job! :)

I have a BA in Journalism and I love cars ... so I stuck the two together and got into the reviewing under the wings of a helpful editor until I built up enough of portfolio to become an editor myself! :) I've been doing it for about 5 years now. Everyday offer something new and interesting in the online media world ... especially a men's magazine!!

#336 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
            • 216 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

I work fulltime for the city of Brampton as a clerk and i am a part-time Massage Therapist
              Jessica

#337 HereFishie

HereFishie
              • 386 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

I'm a commercial automobile insurance underwriter and my FH is just now retiring after 20 years in the Canadian army.

#338 seaprincess

seaprincess
                • 753 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

I work for the federal government...sounds boring, but I work for Sport Canada as a program officer and I LOVE it! With the 2010 Vacouver Olympics rapidly approaching, it's an exciting time to be working in Canadian sport. I have a degree in Human Kinetics, so it is fantastic to be working in my field!
                  Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#339 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:36 PM

Guess it's time to update mine. I was a nanny and in childcare for so long and I got married and it all changed. TTC and watching children = not the best match. My DH opened his Chiropractic office and I became his Office Manager. But I don't have experience in it. So I also work as an administrative assistant at an Audiologist's office. Or Doctor of hearing haha. All you speech pathologists we work with alot of you guys for our pediatric kids. Anyways. I'm learning a TON there which in turn helps me run my husband's office better. I love what I do now!! And my stress level went way down!

#340 A2Bride

A2Bride
                    • 676 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

Wow, everyone has such interesting jobs!! I am an engineer, currently working on the space shuttle program. Have had a blast being on the vehicles and watching the launches...sad it is almost over! :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users