1310 replies to this topic

#491 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
  • 661 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by natashakc
    IMPPEARL:

You absolutely must tell us where you found that dress!
    I saw that dress in forever 21 and Venus..just to let you know!

#492 BostonBride2010

BostonBride2010
    • 41 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:43 PM

The guys are wearing these gray (tiny pinstripe) suits from JCrew (of course!), black ties, and white converse sneakers!
      Click the image to open in full size.

#493 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
      • 291 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BostonBride2010
        The guys are wearing these gray (tiny pinstripe) suits from JCrew (of course!), black ties, and white converse sneakers!
        Nice!! I was thinking about getting my FI to wear a grey suit...but I know the other guys aren't going to want to wear a full suit in the Cuban sun in June, I was thinking of maybe just a dress shirt (white), and grey pants with a black belt...I can't decide between grey and tan, they both look good with green. I am loving that J Crew suit. Did you FI try it on yet?

#494 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:26 PM

i love those!

#495 PaulsGirl

PaulsGirl
          • 63 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:32 PM

There are my bridesmaid dresses! All of my girls liked the same one so they are wearing the same dress. It's Alfred Angelo in "Tealness"

*** Lisa ***http://tickers.Ticke....886d/event.png
            Married my Best Friend on May 5,2010Bride, Groom & 48 Guests Attended!

#496 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
              I am so jealous of you brides with JCrew Bridesmaid dresses. I picked out a few that I would have loved to have for my bridesmaids but they didnt want to order online. I gave them carte blanche with the dress shopping with myself retaining the power of veto, but you know, I just don't love their dresses. They are pretty, but they aren't what I would have chosen. They don't even like them that much either but are too lazy to go shopping again to look for others. Nice attitude eh? Ahhh what can you do.

Meyer2010: My friend who is going to be at the wedding ordered the same dress your bridesmaids will be wearing but in fuscia. It's a beautiful dress! love the clover. Green would have been my first choice, but my girls will be wearing coral.
              Awww... well I can't take all the credit for them picking j.crew dresses. It was up to them, I just gave them the color palette they had to follow! I also liked the fuchsia color since that is one of my colors but we though green looked more tropical.

My FI will wear a tan linen suit, white shirt and our GM's will wear white linen short sleeved shirts with khaki pants and flip flops.

Great feedback girls!!!

#497 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NaM
                These are my colors too!!! i haven't seen many people do this so I'm glad you did and it came out looking so nice:)

I know, I haven't seen a lot of this combo around either. I originally wanted an orangey-coral color instead of yellow but the orange in that dress was just not good.
                Anyway, since you're getting married first you'll have to post pics of the final product!! And what are your BM's doing for shoes? Are they just wearing whatever they like or sticking to one color? Mine are going barefoot for the ceremony & I think I'll just have them wear flip flops or whatever they want for the reception.

#498 adelaide

adelaide
                • 200 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:20 AM

My girls are wearing these Priscilla of Boston dresses:

I LOVE them and they look beautiful on everyone! In fact, I would love to order one for myself too!

#499 BostonBride2010

BostonBride2010
                  • 41 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

Yes he ordered it a couple weeks ago and it came in 2 days. It's really nice, and really lightweight. My fiance really wanted to wear a suit jacket, but the rest of the guys will just do the pants, white shirt, tie & sneaks.

#500 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
                    • 342 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sarah310
                      oops, just saw there will be in glacier. Good choice! do you know if the color on the computer is pretty true?
                      It looks a little green on my computer screen. I saw the color swatch at the bridal shop and it's bluer - more of a tropical blue.
                      ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users