Jump to content

Recommended Posts


If you have tried it on in a store, and know what to expect - I'd order them online! As long as it looks like a reputable site. I used netbride to order a wedding dress.  I hadn't tried it on, and ended up hating it.  The ordering online process was great though.

Originally Posted by cnd29 View Post

Have any of you ordered bridesmaid dresses online?  I can get a better price at a couple of online websites than I can get in local stores but I just hesitate to do so, not knowing if they're really legit or not... I'm just having my 2 sisters for bridesmaids and they are wearing 2 different Bill Levkoff chiffon styles in the same color (156 and 561 in capri).

There's a bunch of sites offering as much as $50 less than in stores.  All the stores around here have the same price but just different on the rush delivery charge.  So if any of you have ordered BM dresses online please let me know what site and if you recommend it?  Thanks!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these are my bridesmaid dresses by Bill Levkhoff.  The color is Glacier and it's very similar to aqua.  The girls say they are really comfortable and we love them!

 

IMG_0260.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I ended up ordering from the store.  When I looked a little more into the website, they order it and receive it from the designer, then ship again from their location at an additional cost.  I'd rather save that extra time and be able to pick it up so I went with a local place.  They should come in with 5 weeks to spare!
 

Originally Posted by Avens View Post


If you have tried it on in a store, and know what to expect - I'd order them online! As long as it looks like a reputable site. I used netbride to order a wedding dress.  I hadn't tried it on, and ended up hating it.  The ordering online process was great though.



 

 


That color is great!  I just ordered 2 different Bill Levkoff styles but I don't that color in the store =/  I went with Capri instead.  It's a nice, light blue.

 

What kind of shoes are those?  I'd love to track them down! Thanks =)
 

Originally Posted by Krs398 View Post

these are my bridesmaid dresses by Bill Levkhoff.  The color is Glacier and it's very similar to aqua.  The girls say they are really comfortable and we love them!

 

IMG_0260.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited!! Just picked up my last BM dress last night!! Dresses are done, just need to do alterations. Absolutely love the dresses, I'm actually debating on whether to buy myself one as well hahah. I'll try and get a picture of one of my girls and post it on here for you to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I got their shoes from Fibi and Clo in Smoke Cascade.  They gave me a deal if I ordered 4, I got the 5th one free. And they were very helpful with sizing issues too!  They are super comfortable too!

 

http://fibiandclo.com/Shop/ViewItem.aspx?id=3

 

314.jpg

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnd29 View Post


I ended up ordering from the store.  When I looked a little more into the website, they order it and receive it from the designer, then ship again from their location at an additional cost.  I'd rather save that extra time and be able to pick it up so I went with a local place.  They should come in with 5 weeks to spare!
 

 


That color is great!  I just ordered 2 different Bill Levkoff styles but I don't that color in the store =/  I went with Capri instead.  It's a nice, light blue.

 

What kind of shoes are those?  I'd love to track them down! Thanks =)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Thanks so much!  I love the way they look with the dress!

 

Originally Posted by Krs398 View Post


I got their shoes from Fibi and Clo in Smoke Cascade.  They gave me a deal if I ordered 4, I got the 5th one free. And they were very helpful with sizing issues too!  They are super comfortable too!

 

http://fibiandclo.com/Shop/ViewItem.aspx?id=3

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALP_9800.jpgALP_0945.jpgThese were my bm dresses.  I loved them and all the girls liked them so much plus they had a corset back so they were easy to fit and no alterations to be done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×