Hello everybody

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Olive

• 68 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:57 AM

Welcome! Your best bet is to start calling around. Start in Cabo but you may need to widen your search to RM. Keep us posted.

#12 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:58 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#13 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:24 PM

Good luck on planning and dates! I don't know much about Cabo- but there's lots of info on forum for Cabo locations.... WELCOME!!!!!!

#14 CTHawaii14

• 488 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

Welcome to the forum. Im sorry that im not much help but I am sure there are plenty of people on here that can help you out. Good luck and happy planning.

#15 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:57 PM

a big big welcome. happy planning and enjoy all the site has to offer :)

ill keep my fingers crossed for you that you get yoru saturday :)

#16 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

Welcome. Have you heard from any resorts yet?

#17 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:02 PM

to the forum! Happy planning!

#18 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:08 PM

Welcome to the forum! There is so much information on Cabo on this forum that if you do a search you will literally spend days pouring over reviews and pictures. Cabo is a beautiful location!

#19 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

Welcome Golriz! I'll try to help you the best I can...I was married at the Sheraton in Cabo last June...I believe that they still had space available for weddings as my date got closer, because they were trying to sell me on another location...also, some people think that Cabo is too hot in June, so that might work in your favor too (I thought the weather was perfect!)

The Sheraton wasn't AI, but from what I've heard, at an AI like Dreams, you'd pay a set-up fee I think (you better research it though) of $20 per person assuming they are staying at the resort....you have to buy a day pass for any guests who come to your wedding and are not staying at the hotel...i think i heard that a day pass costs $80-$90....sorry I don't know for sure.

I definitely think you have a chance to secure a June date in Cabo. start sending emails and asking questions of the resorts...I'm sure you'll find something!

good luck!!!
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#20 golrizlinx

• 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:36 PM

thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
                      i have found some dates in late june which is good, hope it doesn't get too hot!
                      i will also check out some new places from you helpful suggestions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users