• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#751 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ebredhawk
    autumn, your site looks great so far!! we used the same template for ours... thank goodness for the knot and making these websites easy! are you from toledo? i recognized the 419 area code!

soooo... i have the dreams "welcome kit" and the spa menu available to email to whoever needs it. the welcome kit is the pamphlet you get when you check in and it has some great information in it. the files are way too big to attach on here unfortunately since it's a lot of scanned things.

i also have scanned in the entire AmTour excursion information packet, but the smallest i could get it was 68 MB which won't even send from my email! if anyone has an idea of how to get that smaller, let me know because it has a lot of good info in it too!
    Hey ebredhawk, can you please send me a copy of this as well. Thanks so much,

Misty

Misty.Mitchell@gmail.com

#752 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

BTW, I STILL have not received my flowers... really starting to think I was taken

#753 Tam

Tam
      • 551 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
        Hey ebredhawk, can you please send me a copy of this as well. Thanks so much,

Misty

Misty.Mitchell@gmail.com
        me too please tamtret@hotmail.com

#754 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
        • 227 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:43 PM

Ohhh me too please?! jak.05@hotmail.com

Thanks! You girls are all so awesome!

#755 taratoons

taratoons
          • 123 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:17 PM

Ooh, ooh, me too on the welcome kit, please, Ebredhawk! taratoons@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Tara

#756 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
            • 227 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tam
              BTW, I STILL have not received my flowers... really starting to think I was taken
              Oh no, I am so sorry!! Did you pay through Pay Pal or anything so that you could confirm a non-delivery??

#757 SSNM

SSNM
              • 675 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:06 PM

Hi again!
                Can I get a copy of the welcome kit too? maritalbliss4eva@yahoo.ca

Thanks E!

#758 Autumn1

Autumn1
                • 35 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hey, Ash, can you send me info on what sharing your photographer would entail? I mean, how is that price-wise, etc....do they do TTD sessions and how much does that cost. I am considering reconsidering. :) You can just e-mail me if you prefer with all of the details! autumnsump@yahoo.com Thanks, sweets!

#759 Tam

Tam
                  • 551 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by xxashleyxx007
                    Oh no, I am so sorry!! Did you pay through Pay Pal or anything so that you could confirm a non-delivery??
                    I did pay through paypal, I have all the PMs saying she sent the stuff, but now no response AT ALL to any PMs or emails.... I will have to contact paypal I guess. I have been trying to give the benefit of doubt, but it's been a month I paid her this weekend and nothing.

#760 lp579

lp579
                    • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

Not sure if the patio locations were cleared up...so I thought I'd help out anyways. El Patio's terrace is ground level quite close to the main lobby area far away from the ocean. The Bordeaux's terrace is on the 2nd floor of a 3 restaurant complex close to the ocean, but the bar used for that one is open to the public as well. The Hmitsu terrace is a 2nd floor one again close to the main lobby but fairly private as they set up a private bar just for you and your guests (that's the one we chose). Hope that helps out!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users