Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2621 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

Toya!! Congrats hunnie and I hope you have the time of your life! You deserve it. We all will be waiting for the full review and your pics!!

#2622 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

good luck toya!!! can't wait to see and hear everything!!

#2623 Tam

Tam
      • 551 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
        Hey Ladies!

Quick question that may have already been answered..but if you are just having a symbolic ceremony, you can have anyone do it right? I was thinking about asking my brother in law bc we are extremely close but he's not a pastor or anything...thanks Ladies! I know that one of you know the answer :)
        Misty,
        Yes you can have anyone do it if it's going to be symbolic because it's not a legal issue.
        That's great that you're going to get your BIL to perform it.

#2624 Eliana

Eliana
        • 676 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lrdavis23
          Hey ladies, we leave in less than 12 hours whoohooo and I'm soo excited and ready to go, the legal day went great and we had a lot of fun Friday. DH and I have been running around for the last 3 days lol.... and boy are we tired. if anyone needs info or pictures of anything shoot me a email, I will have access to my email on my phone
          lrdavis81@yahoo.com . I will post up when I get back with my planning thread, wedding review and lots of pics :)

Toya
          Toya!!!!!!! Have funnnn and congratulations!! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to hear everything about your big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2625 drbride83

drbride83
          • 47 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:13 PM

Hi Girls,

I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread to find pictures yet, but for those of you who have already gotten married at Dreams, do you have pictures of what your wedding cake looked like? I just want to get an idea what the WC means when they say the cakes are iced and simply decorated in white.

You can email me at: cdn83@hotmail.ca

Thanks!

#2626 JackieandTim

JackieandTim
            • 61 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:47 PM

drbride83, there is a picture of a wedding cake at this link on the DPC website Dreams Punta Cana Resorts & Spas: Wedding Testimonials. It might give you a good idea of what the WC is talking about.

#2627 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by drbride83
                Hi Girls,

I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread to find pictures yet, but for those of you who have already gotten married at Dreams, do you have pictures of what your wedding cake looked like? I just want to get an idea what the WC means when they say the cakes are iced and simply decorated in white.

You can email me at: cdn83@hotmail.ca

Thanks!
                They try to make whatever you want. They can make a replica of a picture you bring too. I brought one and also brought the ribbon I wanted around it. It wasn't the greatest compared to the picture. They got the ribbon part correct, it was just that they tried to add some "pearls" all over it which I hadn't wanted on it. (the pic did have them, but they were really nice).

#2628 Sherri84

Sherri84
                • 169 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

Good luck Toya, hope you have a wonderful time :) Can't wait to see you're pics when you get back!

#2629 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hey Tam, did you take your centrepieces? Erin I know you did, but you are from the US so maybe it's different. Were you able to take vases in your carry on bags on the plane? I'm curious to see if any of you know before I contact Air Transport Security myself!
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2630 JENISE

JENISE
                    • 652 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

Hey Nat,

I'd double check with your airline (just to be on the safe side) but if I had to guess, I'd say no because if it broke or anything it could be dangerous. And you know how crazy people could be, they could consider it to be used as a weapon. Broken glass you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users