Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2611 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:19 AM

Hey Ladies!

Quick question that may have already been answered..but if you are just having a symbolic ceremony, you can have anyone do it right? I was thinking about asking my brother in law bc we are extremely close but he's not a pastor or anything...thanks Ladies! I know that one of you know the answer :)

#2612 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

Misty I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter, but you should probably check with the WC just to make sure... and to get it in writing! haha
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2613 JENISE

JENISE
      • 652 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

Hey Misty,

I'm pretty sure anyone can perform it. But I'm with Nat, get that bad boy in writing JUST in case! You know how things can be if not in writing. lol

#2614 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
        • 350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:11 AM

Yeah I haven't touched base with the resort in months so it's about that time to start finalizing everything! I can't believe I'm less than 2 months away!

#2615 JENISE

JENISE
          • 652 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
            Yeah I haven't touched base with the resort in months so it's about that time to start finalizing everything! I can't believe I'm less than 2 months away!
            And I'm right behind you! :)

#2616 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
            • 876 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hey ladies, we leave in less than 12 hours whoohooo and I'm soo excited and ready to go, the legal day went great and we had a lot of fun Friday. DH and I have been running around for the last 3 days lol.... and boy are we tired. if anyone needs info or pictures of anything shoot me a email, I will have access to my email on my phone
              lrdavis81@yahoo.com . I will post up when I get back with my planning thread, wedding review and lots of pics :)

Toya
              Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#2617 JENISE

JENISE
              • 652 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Great to hear Toya. Have a blast and savor every moment as we hear it flies by! Woohoo!

#2618 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:47 PM

love ya girl, have a fantastic time!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2619 ska2m

ska2m
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 150 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hey Misty,

I'm having my stepfather do the ceremony part since I wanted to include him somehow in the wedding. I asked Deyanira when I visited if that was ok and she said yes since it's just a symbolic ceremony!

Thanks,
                    Ska Ska

#2620 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                    • 350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ska2m
                      Hey Misty,

I'm having my stepfather do the ceremony part since I wanted to include him somehow in the wedding. I asked Deyanira when I visited if that was ok and she said yes since it's just a symbolic ceremony!

Thanks,
                      Ska Ska
                      Thanks Ska Ska and thanks to all my DPC Brides! I emailed Deyanira to get it in writing so I am waiting for her response so I can have it in writing like you guys said :) Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users