Can I please have opinions on this dress?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 becks

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

It's beautiful. And if you love it, go for it. You're going to be warm either way, so you might as well be warm and in a dress you love!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#32 1elephant

• VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

i think it's gorgeous! carly's right, tho - any good seamstress can take out some of the crinolin - however, you have to be careful how much you take out b/c you don't want the dress the get stuck between your legs when you walk.
    is it possible to have a 2nd dress for the reception? you could always change if you get too hot!

#33 Leticia

• 259 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

I wouldn't worry about it being to hot. besides who cares when you look fabulous! that dress is gorgeous! I almost bought one just like it, but i switched to a lace dress (who knew i'd love lace?)

#34 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:21 PM

Beautiful dress! It will be just perfect for your wedding. You'll always compare every other dress to this one - go for it!

#35 manda0812

• 343 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:36 AM

I agree with everyone, it's a beautiful dress and us girls always wear outfits (namely shoes) that look great but may not be the most comfortable. If you love it then you will regret not getting it... after a few champas you won't notice it! we all need to see pics once you buy it!!!

#36 HaleGrifa

• 179 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by indypitty
            Wow! Thanks for all the feedback. You are all so helpful...

Sooo did you buy that dress?

If so how did it go - any photos?

If yes, have you considered selling it?

#37 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

Nevermind, I didn't realize how old this thread was haha. :)

#38 KLO

• 1,084 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

I agree that the dress is beautiful! When I went to David's, a couple of months ago, I had only one dress in mind. After I tried it on, my mind was completely changed. I believe that once you've tried them on you will immediately know which dress you're meant to get married in. If you love the way it feels and looks, then that's the dress for you. I knew it the moment I put mine on. Believe in yourself and how the dress makes you feel when it's on your body...pictures just don't do wedding dresses any justice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users