Photo

Who can make me Boarding pass invites?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:43 PM

Im totally not a DIY Bride...at all! But im in love with the boarding pass invites, our std's were formal and I want to do something fun. Anyway, i dont have the creativity to make them and the one company I was looking at seems to be full for new designs at this point....im not sure what to do.

Any brides willing to do mine...lol
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:46 PM

i would try prim and pixie

#3 dmarie17

dmarie17
      • 276 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:21 PM

I just did my boarding pass STD through hitchedinvites.com. They will design them for you for $50-$100 if you want to print them yourself (I just had her print them for me) Look at the ones that she made me under Drapala/Miles on their website or here if you search "Boarding Pass STDs final proof'... sorry haven't figured out the linking thing yet!

#4 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          i would try prim and pixie
          they are the best thats where i got mine..
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:06 PM

you could pm anacgarcia, she is starting a business for invites, maybe she can give you some ideas.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
          • 547 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:10 PM

aylee designs makes them as well! I am glad I made mine but am not up to making them for someone else, sorry! I have enough wedding things to do of my own.
            http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
            Amy & Aaron
            May 10, 2008
            Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:05 AM

also, sarah our DIY queen may be able to do them for you...her work is amazing!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:29 AM

Depends... what are you willing to pay?!!

In all honesty, invitations are incredibly time consuming. It may be difficult to find a bride, who is busy with her own wedding, that is willing to make yours for you. Anny (anacgarcia) has created her own business and could make them for you. I'm not sure what her pricing is, but you could PM her... her work is fantastic.
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#9 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AmyInMI
                aylee designs makes them as well! I am glad I made mine but am not up to making them for someone else, sorry! I have enough wedding things to do of my own.
                everyone is so busy, I wasnt expecting any volunteers:) I give you credit for making your own!
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

#10 BillysBride

BillysBride
                • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

I'm in the same boat. I have 2 yr old quadruplets running around all hours of my day, so theres no way I can do this stuff myself. I'm gonna put some feelers out there to a few of the DIY queens.
                  Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users