Del Sol Slide Show of our EDR Wedding!!!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by bre
    The pool pictures... Beyond being hysterically funny, the best part is that it was completely organized by my FATHER!! He is the sweetest, mildest man on the planet but he also loves to party. Apparently, he'd hatched the idea early in the day and recruited people throughout the festivities.

Pete was the first in the pool he didn't wear all his clothes like everyone else b/c he didn't want to ruin his suit. Sooo after he jumps in I look over and he naked at our wedding reception! I guess he wanted to take off his wet boxer briefs... I will say I never really expected to see my husband naked AT the reception.

The next morning I called my parents to say thank you and my mother tells me that she has Pete's boxers... She thought it would be strange if we left behind wet boxers on the table at the reception. Good catch Mom. Good catch...
    That is so mom like :) I love it. Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories with us all.

#22 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:50 PM

Those pics are gorgeous!!! Seriously beautiful wedding, absolutely gorgeous dress...just perfect!!

And I love that story about your DH gettin' naked at the reception! LOL!!!! Too funny!!! That's a classic story people will be telling for years!!

#23 mpark46

• 154 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:24 PM

Your photos turned out amazing! You were seriously a gorgeous bride.

Which venue did you have your reception? It looks really fantastic.

#24 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

Bre-- it looks amazing!! you are an absolutely beautiful bride!!! I love the flower in your hair and your veil-- looked perfect! Where did you get your menu and placecard settings done?!??! They look great! And did your bring your own runner (on reception table)? Or is that one from the resort??! Everything looks absolutely amazing-- congratulations!!!

#25 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:03 AM

I LOVE your pictures. You look so amazing. I can not wait to hear all about it. I have so many questions. You veil is beautiful and the jumping in the pool...classic. Please share every detail, hair, food, decor everything!

#26 Melba

• 132 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:24 AM

Thank you so much for sharing. The pictures are just amazing!! And you look absolutely beautiful. I am so excited now!

#27 BandE2008

• 228 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:24 AM

Did you do a private reception?

I like your large table idea!

Were you able to dance after?

Did you do the DJ or the IPOD

I cant decide on anything!!!!

Where was your ceremony?

Your wedding is amazing!

Did you upgrade your flowers?
                What else?!?!?!?!

#28 brandoo

• 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:59 AM

Congrats! Your wedding and reception looked great, and most importantly it didn't rain (I was praying for you and Shea!!) and everyone looked like they were having a blast. Looks like you made some good memories to go with those great photos!

#29 neen

• 633 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:30 AM

Congrats Bre! The pics are beautiful - thanks for sharing!

i LOVE your centerpieces...did EDR do them or did you have an outside florist?

#30 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:35 AM

Beautiful, beautiful! I loved how happy and giddy you and everyone else looked! Your dress is absolutely breathtaking, too! And that story about DH jumping in the pool naked is classic!! Thank you so much for sharing!! I also LOVED the sunset shots of you and Pete on the beach - I heard that the sun doesn't actually set wherever EDR is located, so what I saw was just fine to me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users