Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by bacha24 

I was planning to get my bridesmaids Tiffany's necklaces, until I saw this on the kate spade site.  It's perfect!

http://www.katespade...63&cgid=jewelry

That is so cute!! They also have them for moms!!

#92 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
    • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

i got my girls necklaces and coach makeup bags something i know they will like

#93 mae1564

mae1564
      • 96 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by bacha24 

I was planning to get my bridesmaids Tiffany's necklaces, until I saw this on the kate spade site.  It's perfect!

http://www.katespade...63&cgid=jewelry

OMG this is Perfect!!!!

#94 erinmc

erinmc
        • 284 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

I got these for my bridesmaids!! I love them!! I hope they do too!!

#95 tiffles24

tiffles24
          • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:19 AM

I got my bridesmaids necklaces and bags that say bridesmaid and maid of honor with tons of little things in them

#96 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
            • 366 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

I think I figured out what I want to give as gifts to the bridesmaids:

pearl bracelet from BlueNile.com for $40:

Robes from Plum Pretty Store - 4 for $260 ($65 each)

I want to do something simple and classy, but I am worried that I am going over board since those prices don't include tax and shipping AND I am paying for their hair & makeup too ($135/pp).  Is this too much?  My other thought was to do Havaiana flip flops instead of the pearl bracelet but the bracelet is so classy...

#97 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

I think I figured out what I want to give as gifts to the bridesmaids:

pearl bracelet from BlueNile.com for $40:

Robes from Plum Pretty Store - 4 for $260 ($65 each)

I want to do something simple and classy, but I am worried that I am going over board since those prices don't include tax and shipping AND I am paying for their hair & makeup too ($135/pp).  Is this too much?  My other thought was to do Havaiana flip flops instead of the pearl bracelet but the bracelet is so classy...

I am also concerned about going over board..... i want to give my girls so many things so far on the list is

Silk robes from MaySilk $45 

Cosmetics bag from MaddieKayHandbags $20 

Seashell lipbalm from Organic Island $15 

Then i also plan on making the bridesmaid hangers.. about $5 each (if that)

Rhinestone bridemaids tanks $10 each

and i want to make a rhinestone and pearl bracelet at about $15 each

I only have 2 bridemaids... so i feel like spoiling them for making the trip down for me. but is over $100 each too much?

#98 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

I only have 2 as well... as it turns out, I may only have one there on the day (one is preggers and my resort just announced it is switching to adult only right before our wedding)... but even if she is home, she is still going all out, and helping with the AHR...

ANYWAY... I do not think that is too much to spend. That is about where I will be with my spending too. I think it totally depends on specific circumstances, but I think that it is totally fine.

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

I am also concerned about going over board..... i want to give my girls so many things so far on the list is

Silk robes from MaySilk $45 

Cosmetics bag from MaddieKayHandbags $20 

Seashell lipbalm from Organic Island $15 

Then i also plan on making the bridesmaid hangers.. about $5 each (if that)

Rhinestone bridemaids tanks $10 each

and i want to make a rhinestone and pearl bracelet at about $15 each

I only have 2 bridemaids... so i feel like spoiling them for making the trip down for me. but is over $100 each too much?

#99 agm04

agm04
                  • 548 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

I just have my sister (and my niece as flower girl).  Thinking we will just take their family on an excursion, and of course I will get their jewelry.

#100 blueyz74

blueyz74
                    • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by lilLAblonde 

I just got the beach bags and makeup bags and they are SUPER CUTE!! Quality is great, especially for the super cheap price. I definitly recommend ordering from them.

Thank you for sharing them! I agree...they are so cute! Glad to hear they are good quality too...esp for the price! Are the bags small in size? I noticed there are different prices on some of them too. Did you get the one that was called a tote...or an oversize tote?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users