Photo

Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#1 leharris5

leharris5
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:03 PM

I have five BMs and one MOH and I have no clue as to what to give my BMs as a gift. So far I am giving them their accessories for the wedding and a monogrammed beach bag, maybe a sarong and maybe a massage at the spa, but I can't think of anything else that would not break the bank, but also not so cheap either.

My MOH surprise gift is for her and her husband; i will have it set up for them to renew their vows (they will married 10yrs this year) at a different resort that weekend.

What is everyone getting their BMs?
    Latoya & Joseph
    Rockhouse Hotel
    September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:13 PM

I only have a MOH and I am getting her some gorgeous diamond earrings (that I may have to borrow sometime, ha). I love what you already got the girls, maybe add the sarongs in and a pre-wedding mani pedi day at the salon before you all leave?

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

search the forum for BM gifts, bridesmaids gift, etc. You should find lots of ideas.

I like your plan for your MOH. I bet she will be surprised.

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:26 PM

The renewal of vows is a great gift for your MOH.

So far I got my bms straw beach bags, bathing suit cover-ups, pjs, passport covers, a book, sunblock, pashminas and body lotion set. I'm going to get barefoot sandals my wedding is on beach, jewelry for ceremony, a personalized surfboard towel, makeup bag filled with travel size toiletries and pay for the bm dresses. I think that's it, unless I find something else I can't resist buying :-)
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

I think what you have sounds very nice! If you wanted to add one more thing thats great but if not, that's prefect what you have. The Knot had some really cute ideas..Im sure you already knew that though...

I was thinking of getting mine their jewelry and placing it in engraved silver jewelry boxes, and a gift car to Sephora or something.

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              The renewal of vows is a great gift for your MOH.

So far I got my bms straw beach bags, bathing suit cover-ups, pjs, passport covers, a book, sunblock, pashminas and body lotion set. I'm going to get barefoot sandals my wedding is on beach, jewelry for ceremony, a personalized surfboard towel, makeup bag filled with travel size toiletries and pay for the bm dresses. I think that's it, unless I find something else I can't resist buying :-)
              hahaa holy crap i wanna be your bridesmiad too! hahaha

#7 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
              • 933 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

we are thinking about taking the wedding party for excursions. I can't wait, it should be so much fun!
                Danielle- don't tell my party what you are getting your party or they will be jealous :)
                My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#8 staceyandadam

staceyandadam
                • 114 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

Ahh yes! I too have NOOO idea what to get my BM and I have 2 MOH. I want to get them something they will use and love! Can't wait to see what others post. The last wedding I was MOH my bestfriend got me crocs ( I am a nurse and she knew I had been eyeing sp? them up!) I think personalized may be the way to go!
                  **Stace**

#9 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
                    I was thinking of getting mine their jewelry and placing it in engraved silver jewelry boxes
                    I love this idea - I think this is what I'm going to do!

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
                      Danielle- don't tell my party what you are getting your party or they will be jealous :)
                      I have a bad shopping addiction. I can't help myself. If I think something is cute and i have to buy it for someone. Going overboard is a really bad habit of mine!!! You should see what i'm putting in my oot bags, i'm banned from shopping!
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users