Sign in to follow this  
June_Dreams

Newbie & already confused :(

Joanna baby, this is the best way to go! I registered with Destination Wedding.com and my trael agent is doing everything. It's so stress free it's crazy. Any questions or concerns I just call or email my planner and she finds everything for me. I'm also on a budget and in total just for the wedding we are spending $4,500 plus our stay for 2 weeks is an extra but we didn't go over our bugdet. It's the best.

Happing Planning

Love you

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaR View Post
Hello everyone...

I have been skimming through the threads and its so wonderful to see I am not the only one completely stressed & confused. I am looking to get married in Cabo hopefully by late 2009 (depending on pricing)

I hope to get to know alot of you that are in my same boat.

My name is Joanna & my fiance's name is Orlando

we have been together for 4 years and cant wait to be married and start a family.

With that in mind I dont want to spend a fortune on a wedding which is why I am leaning alot more towards destination.

Thanks for listening :)

Joanna

Welcome to the forum! I was in the same boat, and within a few weeks of joining I had my place, date and time picked. This forum is awesome, and if you need any info let me know, I honestly feel like I contacted every single resort in the mayan riviera and los cabos before finally deciding on Dreams :)