Jump to content

Photo

dreams cancun photographer!!


  • Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#111 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
  • Newbie
  • 105 posts

    Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbpacco
    I have a new question, if anyone can give me a heads up.

    I am planning to used the photo/video option that's included in the ultimate package. How long am I expected to receive the pictures and videos?? I am going to have a banquet host in my city exactly 1 week after the wedding in Dreams, and want to project some nice pictures during the hours. Is that possible?
    According to the Dreams Cancun website, you will get it the next day. Look at the Wedding FAQ. Has anyone else used the Dreams package Photographer?

    "How long will it take to get our pictures back, and can they be quickly posted on an online album?

    If you choose a photographer provided by our wedding coordinator, expect to receive your photos and photo album the day after the ceremony. Depending on the package chosen, your images will be presented on DVD or in a lovely album that also includes the negatives."

    #112 Hartyt509

    Hartyt509
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,262 posts

      Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:20 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dancingdolphin
      According to the Dreams Cancun website, you will get it the next day. Look at the Wedding FAQ. Has anyone else used the Dreams package Photographer?

      "How long will it take to get our pictures back, and can they be quickly posted on an online album?

      If you choose a photographer provided by our wedding coordinator, expect to receive your photos and photo album the day after the ceremony. Depending on the package chosen, your images will be presented on DVD or in a lovely album that also includes the negatives."
      I'm not sure how they will do that because the photographer said he will take between 300 - 400 photographs, so surely you must have to pick them before they can go in an album

      #113 bbpacco

      bbpacco
      • Newbie
      • 146 posts

        Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

        Thanks for the reply, I skipped that question somehow on the website!

        I wonder if the photographer would just go ahead and pick the 'best shot' he thinks. Personally, I pointed out before, I didn't really like Juan's style that much. But budget is tight, I have to stick with him. I hope he does give me the chance to pick my own picture!

        #114 JODEY

        JODEY
        • Jr. Member
        • 344 posts

          Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:34 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenn3878
          Its still there, I bookmarked it cause I couldnt remember the address! :)

          Juan Navarro ... Photographer
          Hi Jenn, How are you ? I tried to use your link for the dreams photog website and its asking me for a usermane and password ?? Do you know anything about this ?

          #115 zorlack76

          zorlack76
          • Jr. Member
          • 259 posts

            Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

            I had the same problem with the username and password. If anyone knows how to get around this, please please please let us know!!

            #116 Jenn3878

            Jenn3878
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,681 posts

              Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JODEY
              Hi Jenn, How are you ? I tried to use your link for the dreams photog website and its asking me for a usermane and password ?? Do you know anything about this ?
              VERY Weird! It wasn't like that when I posted the link? HMMMM.....has ANYONE booked him yet?? HAHA!

              #117 Hartyt509

              Hartyt509
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,262 posts

                Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:39 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by bbpacco
                Thanks for the reply, I skipped that question somehow on the website!

                I wonder if the photographer would just go ahead and pick the 'best shot' he thinks. Personally, I pointed out before, I didn't really like Juan's style that much. But budget is tight, I have to stick with him. I hope he does give me the chance to pick my own picture!
                I hope not because I want to pick what he puts in - his taste is not mine lol

                #118 cancunbride

                cancunbride
                • Member
                • 531 posts

                  Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:37 PM

                  I cant see Juan Navarros website or work does anyone have pics I can see?

                  #119 Nicolem82580

                  Nicolem82580
                  • Newbie
                  • 75 posts

                    Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

                    Ok ... stupid question....but what is the ttd? lol

                    #120 PinionGirl

                    PinionGirl
                    • Banned
                    • 59 posts

                      Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

                      TTD = Trash the dress. check out trashthedress.com




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users