Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

5 love languages Quiz

This quiz gives you 2 options per question and you have to pick the most important answer. It then gives you a list of the things that are most important to you . I would suggest doing this yourself and have FH/DH do it too. It really helps show how you express love.

Something like this:

Profile Results

# Words of Affirmation

# Quality Time

# Receiving of Gifts

# Acts of Service

# Physical Touch

GreaterQuest - 5 love Languages Quiz

Score Love Language

7 Words of Affirmation

8 Quality Time

1 Receiving of Gifts

3 Acts of Service

11 Physical Touch

How to interpret your Profile Score:

Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love

language. If two scores are identical, you are bilingual (you have two primary love languages). If the scores of your

primary and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 & 9 respectfully), it indicates both are important to

you. Whatever a significant other does to express love in either of these languages will get emotional points with you.

The highest possible score for any language is 12.

Having a clear picture of your primary & secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior Think back

over the past and ask yourself "What have I most often requested from significant others?" Chances are your answer

will lie within the scope of your primary & secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meet

your deepest need for emotional love.

I did it but then I forgot to copy and post my results. LOl. Anyways my highest was affirmations followed by physical touch. Melissa I also feel awkward getting gifts, it makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason. But I love attention! LOL

This is really interesting. I'm totally going to ask FI to do this later (maybe tomorrow). :)

Here's my score:

Score Love Language

6 Words of Affirmation

10 Quality Time

1 Receiving of Gifts

5 Acts of Service

8 Physical Touch

It makes sense to me.

A:)