• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
    I'm totally looking forward to what a WC plans for her wedding.. :-) Which resort are you thinking about, what about colors, what kind of dress? You must have some idea, because after all the weddings you have been too you must know what yours will be like.. I need details.. lol
    I haven´t picked a resort I have so many ideas I need to think of what a really want, first I thought about a wedding on a boat around the arch and cabo bay, but I think it´s not a good idea for older people, and I haven´t made up my mind if I want it to be a beach wedding or not, because I was also thinking on doing it on the Jockey© Club I post some pictures somewhere, I also like sunset da monalisa where Karla got married it has a beautiful view and the lasta idea I got was to rent a villa or a house and make it more private and intimate that way we can have the music on as long as we want to (mexican parties end up late) , about colors I haven´t decided I´ve seen so many beautiful weddings with all kinds of flowers and colors! it´s hard to make up my mind, but if it´s on October or November I would like to use some dark brown on tables and probably pink, purple, maybe some orange, yellow flowers I´m not sure about the type, I would like some lounge furniture for the coktail! mariachi for the cocktail hour, and I gues a DJ during dinner and party time.
    As you can see even wedding coordinators have a hard time planning their own wedding! But I get so many great ideas from all of you girls I love the party favors ideas, I just love reading and posting! I will post every detail of my wedding so you can check it out!

#32 atennille

atennille
    • 170 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands. Montego Bay, Jamaica
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

LOL, yes already I guess :)

AnnaTennille & Eric

May 16, 2015

Montego Bay, Jamaica

event.png

#33 Tatimrivera

Tatimrivera
    • 156 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 10, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    • LocationEither lobby or lazy river

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

My response was "really, yes". The whole thing was shocking.
    Good Luck :)

#34 helenk

helenk
    • 268 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

Well we had been together 11 years so I already knew it was coming. We had been talking marriage for a while, picked out the ring together online. I even knew when he ordered it. Funny thing is the FedEx guy came at the exact moment we got home from him picking me up from work that morning (i had worked a night shift).

I knew what it was! He tried to do it once we got inside but I made him wait until I had slept lol!

It was our anniversary so he had gotten me some flowers and a card and put it on my nightstand so I saw it once I woke up.

When I woke up I texted him to come upstairs so I could thank him (nothing dirty lol) he said I can't wait any longer so he went and got the ring and came back up and got down on one knee, said a bunch of mushy romantic things I can't remember because I was crying like a baby with my messy bed hair of course lol and held up the ring and after hearing "will you marry me" I said yes!

Not the big romantic story I had envisioned after 11 years but it's ours :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#35 VegasBride121314

VegasBride121314
    • 204 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:LasVegas, NV
    • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

I said yes...barely before the question mark was out!!! 

Love over 50 is still LOVE!!!

Invitations out! RSVPs in

Us, them (bridal party), + 48 guests!! 

#36 Lilian84

Lilian84
    • 172 posts
    • Wedding Location:Florida
    • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

The first words out of my mouth when I saw the ring was  :o WTF?! Not very lady like I know I was just in shock

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#37 Tiffany1221

Tiffany1221
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Location:Jamaica!
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

I didn't say anything, someone screamed from the room "Did she say yes". Eventually I said yes but I don't think anyone heard me :)

The Future Mrs. Santos 

#38 xxalex18

xxalex18
    • 151 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

I was shocked for a few minutes before I realized I hadn't said anything . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users