Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4878 replies to this topic

#1531 breens

breens
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

Something really random, but for those of you leaving soon and have not heard from your WC's yet, check your phone messages when you check into your room. I hadn't heard from Victoria several weeks before the wedding and still had questions regarding the DJ and scheduling our meeting when we got there. She had left a phone message in our hotel room that we were meeting the next morning at 10, we didn't get the message, but went to the office to talk to her that morning anyways...so moral of the story, check your phone messages in your hotel room after you check in.

#1532 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
    • 242 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Glad to hear I'm not the only one not receiving responses from their wedding coordinator. I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow and haven't heard a word from Claudia.

#1533 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

Does anyone know what the tables are
        ie ROUND RECTANGLE? etc i'm thinking of bringing linens or a runner but not sure what type or size of runners/linens!
        jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#1534 laura4ever

laura4ever
        • 89 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Our tables were round and we did a sweet heart table which was square.

We had a band and even though the blew our budget everyone is still talking about them...Kiko and Carlos. People thought we flew them in from the US they were so good!

On the Welcome Bags we brought everything from the US, but if I was to do it again I would have used Tere to make them from us. I think they probably would have been cheaper, less luggage, and less of a headache.

Hope that helps
          Laura

#1535 bride2b10

bride2b10
          • 320 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

Has anybody ever had/seen a round table of 6? I know it's up to 8 but with our number of guests we might have to have a few tables of 6 and I'm worried it will look too empty/spaced out.
            http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#1536 Angelina

Angelina
            • 57 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:46 PM

Did anyone ask permission to bring a 'guest' as a photographer, or did you just do it and hope for the best?

My photographer wants it in writing that she won't be wasting a trip... Eek.

(wow, it is snowing here!)

#1537 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bride2b10
                Has anybody ever had/seen a round table of 6? I know it's up to 8 but with our number of guests we might have to have a few tables of 6 and I'm worried it will look too empty/spaced out.
                I posted pictures of the tables a couple pages back. You can decide for yourself... it's really a personal choice.

#1538 bride2b10

bride2b10
                • 320 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:43 PM

Hi svetayasofiya,

sorry I didn't see a table for 6 where I could get a good idea of the spacing. Just want to make sure the tables aren't too big :)

Thanks!
                  http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#1539 melissa-sa

melissa-sa
                  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

Bride2010 I'm anxious to hear who your wc was and what exactly happened

#1540 Daily2011

Daily2011
                    • 123 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

What beautiful weddings everyone has had! It makes me so excited for mine. I just got the note that Claudia is my coordinator. Does anyone know if we can make changes to the preliminary selections that we make when we are first assigned a coordinator?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter