Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4865 replies to this topic

#1151 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

A few of our wedding pics! I'll keep adding to our Flickr...so keep checking back if you'd like!

Our Wedding - a set on Flickr

#1152 staceychris17

staceychris17
    • 196 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:20 PM

The pictures look great! You two look like you had a great time. Especially your two guests who jumbed in the pool:):):) Beautiful choice of flowers for your bouquet. Bright and bold!!
      ~Stacey

#1153 Christabella

Christabella
      • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

I DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!

Has anyone had a Catholic Wedding at the Barcelo?
        My Deacon wants to know all the details for Father Jorge Castaneda. He wants contact info, parish info and the Diocies Chancery location. He will not sign off on the letter aproving our marriage without it.
        I have emailed Xhail for this info but she has not replied. I am supposed to have this info by the end of the week!!!!

If anyone can help I'll be forever greatful

#1154 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
        • 336 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

haha! it was more than 2 guests...more like all of them except me! my dress would never dry for our photo shoot the next day! i was actually jealous that i didn't go in...i wanted to cool off from all the dancing, lol. you're right...tinton falls is right down the road...hooray for jersey shore outlets! i also know a bee keeper there who made jars of honey for my bridal shower, lol.

#1155 staceychris17

staceychris17
          • 196 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

Hi Sandra,
            A bee keeper......May I ask what you did with the honey for your shower?? LOL At least it was not used at your Bachelorette party!
            Love the Outlets!
            Pool party was an excellent idea:) What is your email address? I have a great picture at my sister's wedding in Jamaica, you'll LOVE it!!
            ~Stacey

#1156 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
            • 336 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:16 AM

Stacey...we gave jars of honey and tea to the guests, haha. My email is rochas521@yahoo.com...

#1157 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

So happy to see gerbera daisies in your bouquet!!! That's what I want! YAYAY beautiful wedding, can't wait to see more pictures.

#1158 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
                • 349 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:45 AM

Sandra,

I loved reading every word of your review & Congratulations once again! and I can't wait to see more pictures. i am wondering if your shoes were Kate spade?

#1159 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

Sandra, was your JP a lady? and is she wearing white?!%"! *the nerve..... LOL

#1160 dbarnes

dbarnes
                    • 18 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:43 AM

Hello Brides-to-Be.

My fiance and I have just realized that our iPod is broken. We are hoping that we can use CDs instead because we don't have the money right now to buy a new iPod. Does anyone out there know if CDs are OK?

Also, what kind of sound system does the hotel use?
                      Can we use CDs for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception?

We will pay for the Mariachi band to play right after dinner, otherwise that's all we can afford.Thanks for any responses. We are leaving on Tuesday and I am freaked about this right now. Any help would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter