Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5461 mishelae

mishelae
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

Great info! Thanks ladies!!!!

#5462 bnwedding2011

bnwedding2011
    • 29 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

Anyone going to create a welcome letter to put in their OOT bags?  I have most every purchased for the bags but I really want to include a letter and small agenda.

I have a favor to ask one of you...I dont have full access yet since I have only post a few times.  Muitoquerida created what looks to be a create letter and attached it to one of her posts.  I have sent her a PM but I am not sure she logs in any longer since she got married in Feb 2011.  Could one of your download it and email it to me at....bnwedding2011@gmail.com

Link to her post...about half way down on the game.  File is named Dear Family and Friends.docx

http://www.bestdesti...rried-here/4970

Thanks you so much....cant wait til 11/8/2011!!!

#5463 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

Can any of the past brides tell me about signing the paperwork for the ceremony?  My wedding will be symbolic only, but I think we still have to sign a certificate of some sort.  When does this happen?

Thanks - Courtney

#5464 NurseM

NurseM
        • Site Supporter
        • 187 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:47 AM

This happens after the exchange of rings and right before sand ceremony if you choose to do one. It is just a certificate

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#5465 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
          • 656 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hey ladies!  I'm back and unpacking.   Still haven't done a planning thread, but will try to do that and a review soon.  In the process of moving to our first apartment (we'd love a house, but still don't have a permanent job.. so silly to move somewhere without knowing the commute)

#5466 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
            • Banned
            • 630 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

Congrats on being a wife!  I can't wait to hear more details on that tropical storm you mentioned in the starfish thread.  I hope you still had a wonderful wedding in spite of the weather.

Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust 

Hey ladies!  I'm back and unpacking.   Still haven't done a planning thread, but will try to do that and a review soon.  In the process of moving to our first apartment (we'd love a house, but still don't have a permanent job.. so silly to move somewhere without knowing the commute)

#5467 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
              • 65 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hey Girls! I just got back in to town today.. My wedding at Dreams was perfect!  Everything fell in to place..  My wedding Coordinator was Monica. She did a wonderful job on our wedding. I didnt talk to her till i got to Dreams and she did everything i wanted ..  The music was great food fabulous and I just in love with Dreams!  bridesmaids.jpgcancun at pier.jpgcancun by the lighthouse.jpgcancun jumping.jpgkiss wedding.jpg

#5468 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                • 656 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

hey girl!  I'm glad everything went well!  I was worried for you when I saw the weather for the week!  But your day was great!  I was glad I got to meet you!

Originally Posted by barbiebride24 

Hey Girls! I just got back in to town today.. My wedding at Dreams was perfect!  Everything fell in to place..  My wedding Coordinator was Monica. She did a wonderful job on our wedding. I didnt talk to her till i got to Dreams and she did everything i wanted ..  The music was great food fabulous and I just in love with Dreams!  bridesmaids.jpgcancun at pier.jpgcancun by the lighthouse.jpgcancun jumping.jpgkiss wedding.jpg

#5469 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                  • 656 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:51 AM

hey girl!  I'm glad everything went well!  I was worried for you when I saw the weather for the week!  But your day was great!  I was glad I got to meet you!

Did all your bridesmaids plan on the same hairdo, or was that coincidence.  It looks awesome!

Originally Posted by barbiebride24 

#5470 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                    • Banned
                    • 630 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:04 AM

barbiebride24 - Your pictures are fantastic............Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter