Photo

Any Xcaret Park prices/weddings/contact?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 NoehliaP

NoehliaP
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

Hello.. I am sooo lost in not getting anywhere with the WC at Xcaret. Can someone please help me with any information (pricing) they might have.. please send to noehliap@yahoo.com.. Thanks

#32 jdrewett

jdrewett
    • 171 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

Thank you so much for posting this information. The pics and videos were very helpful! I have been emailing Xcaret and also working through Patricia (Weddings in Cancun). We are doing a site visit in 2 weeks. We would LOVE to do the ceremony and reception at Xcaret, but we can't afford both. We are thinking about a ceremony in the chapel, then doing the reception on the beach or at Blue Parrot.
      -Jessica

#33 Jess3414

Jess3414
      • 218 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

Even if you don't get married there you should go spend a day there. That place is so neat but I was exhausted by the time I headed back to the hotel!!

#34 jdrewett

jdrewett
        • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

It looks amazing! I added them on facebook and there are photos of baby sea turtles. Does anyone know if you could arrange a sea turtle release for a group? I think it would be a fun activity?
          -Jessica

#35 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:51 PM

JD - I did a tour of the ceremony and reception areas during my last trip. It is absolutely STUNNING. The chapels are jaw dropping and the service seems to be first rate. I'm sure you will be very happy w/ your trip!

I actually saw an episode of Platinum Weddings the other day that featured a couple getting married there. You might want to check it out!

#36 Jess3414

Jess3414
            • 218 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jdrewett
              It looks amazing! I added them on facebook and there are photos of baby sea turtles. Does anyone know if you could arrange a sea turtle release for a group? I think it would be a fun activity?
              You can call them and check with them. I'm pretty sure that they only do it at certain times of the year but I do remember reading that they have that. That would be such a neat thing for a wedding!!

#37 jdrewett

jdrewett
              • 171 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:56 AM

Yes, I saw that episode of Platinum Weddings! It was one of the guys from Black Eyed Peas!
                -Jessica

#38 Naiad35

Naiad35
                • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

Could someone please send me the attachments as well? I cant access them off this site. Thanks so much! Billi.Clevenger@gmail.com

#39 CaniceJ

CaniceJ
                  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

This is great info!!!

#40 CaniceJ

CaniceJ
                    • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

If you do the minimum and just the church, reception, food, and dj you could get away with paying less than $10,000.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter