Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8541 rosieposie

rosieposie
  • Member
  • 649 posts

    Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:43 PM

    we leave in 3 weeks!!!

     

    rings will be done soon, dress is all done, breaking in shoes, shower is on saturday.......need more favours for AHR (ugh) and still waiting for a couple etsy things to come in....wrapping things up....working on my planning thread....trying to get enough sleep....feels like there aren't enough hours in a day.

     



    #8542 dimax21

    dimax21
    • Site Supporter
    • 34 posts

      Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

      Good Luck rosieposie! 

      We leave in 2 1/2 weeks. It seems like I have so much left to do, it snuck up on me! Have fun at your AHR! 
       

      Originally Posted by rosieposie 

      we leave in 3 weeks!!!

       

      rings will be done soon, dress is all done, breaking in shoes, shower is on saturday.......need more favours for AHR (ugh) and still waiting for a couple etsy things to come in....wrapping things up....working on my planning thread....trying to get enough sleep....feels like there aren't enough hours in a day.

       



       


      May 19th, 2011 RPDC

      #8543 queenoftheu

      queenoftheu
      • Newbie
      • 87 posts

        Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

        I just got my engagement pictures back, and they are amazing! Operation: Classy Sombrero was a success!

         

        Posted Image



        #8544 queenoftheu

        queenoftheu
        • Newbie
        • 87 posts

          Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:05 AM

          Let's try this again!Engagement Picture.png

           

           

           



          #8545 rosieposie

          rosieposie
          • Member
          • 649 posts

            Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:23 AM

            thanks and good luck to you too!

            if i'm not too hungry or disoriented i'll try to be on the lookout for your reception when i arrive!

             

            exciting!!!!! ~~~~~~~
             

            Originally Posted by dimax21 

            Good Luck rosieposie! 

            We leave in 2 1/2 weeks. It seems like I have so much left to do, it snuck up on me! Have fun at your AHR! 
             



             



             



            Originally Posted by queenoftheu 

            I just got my engagement pictures back, and they are amazing! Operation: Classy Sombrero was a success!

             

            Posted Image



             



            #8546 rosieposie

            rosieposie
            • Member
            • 649 posts

              Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

              I love that!

               

              That's so cute!!!

               

              Originally Posted by queenoftheu 

              I just got my engagement pictures back, and they are amazing! Operation: Classy Sombrero was a success!

               

              Posted Image



               



              #8547 queenoftheu

              queenoftheu
              • Newbie
              • 87 posts

                Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:47 PM

                Thanks! We are so happy with how they turned out!
                 

                Originally Posted by rosieposie 

                I love that!

                 

                That's so cute!!!

                 



                 



                 



                #8548 prettypigpig

                prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

                  Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

                  Rosieposie,

                  Relax!! Just go with the flow...

                  I haven't plan anything for my AHR yet...heehee...


                  Bonnie

                  Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen


                  #8549 SweetLe

                  SweetLe
                  • Newbie
                  • 97 posts

                    Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:33 PM

                    I haven't done any AHR planning either... but ours is not until Sept. :)


                    June 24th, 2011- The day I marry my best friend...
                    Royal Playa del Carmen
                    20+ Bride and Groom and Counting!

                    #8550 speedy130

                    speedy130
                    • Newbie
                    • 102 posts

                      Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:42 AM

                      I leave in 5 days and I feel crazed!!!!  Very excited though...






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter