Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5771 jamk32179

jamk32179
  • Jr. Member
  • 341 posts

    Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:14 AM

    OMG Juliet and I are the next ones up....AHHHHH!!!!!
    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

    #5772 Natalie79

    Natalie79
    • Newbie
    • 112 posts

      Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

      Yes, the RSVP thing has been a major pain! My deadline was last week. We made it early because we ended up booking a group for the hotel rooms which the deadline was June 30th....we figured we should make both dates around the same time so people would make plans. That DID NOT happen! We have only gotten around 1/2 back as well. I'm going to start calling people in August.

      My exciting news is my wedding bands are being made, woohoo!

      Now I just have to lose the 15 lbs I gained in the last year in time for my dress fitting in September...it's crunch time.

      #5773 Lady_Di

      Lady_Di
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,078 posts

        Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

        Thanks Sarah!

        Good luck ladies with your wedding. I won't be posting that much in this thread since there are more knowledge ladies that can help out but if you have any questions or want to see more pictures, you can definitely PM me!

        #5774 Juliet1

        Juliet1
        • Newbie
        • 34 posts

          Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:02 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Natalie79
          Yes, the RSVP thing has been a major pain! My deadline was last week. We made it early because we ended up booking a group for the hotel rooms which the deadline was June 30th....we figured we should make both dates around the same time so people would make plans. That DID NOT happen! We have only gotten around 1/2 back as well. I'm going to start calling people in August.

          My exciting news is my wedding bands are being made, woohoo!

          Now I just have to lose the 15 lbs I gained in the last year in time for my dress fitting in September...it's crunch time.
          Glad to hear I'm not the only one having RSVP issues - not that I want any of you going through this stress!

          #5775 Jenny310

          Jenny310
          • Jr. Member
          • 245 posts

            Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

            Time to vent!!!

            So Elsa is my WC and she takes a week to answer the most simple questions I have. I'm already waiting 2 weeks for her to confirm the DJ as this was the last this I did with Julie so I wanted to be sure it was done. Then she tells me I can only choose 2 entrees but Julie said I can choose more and I just have to let the resort know ahead of time how many of each dish they need to have and then do the color thing on the tables. She asked me to send her the email which I did and she still hasn't confirmed!! These are just 2 of like 10 questions I have for her. She is driving me CRAZY!!! I just sent her a message saying I know she's busy with other brides but with 4 months to go I really need her to answer me in less time than she currently is. I'm going to give her until Friday if not I'm going to have to call. I'm really missing Julie now because I would wait 2 days max for a response.

            Ok, I feel a little better now :)

            #5776 Lisa DSO

            Lisa DSO
            • Member
            • 712 posts

              Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenny310
              Time to vent!!!

              So Elsa is my WC and she takes a week to answer the most simple questions I have. I'm already waiting 2 weeks for her to confirm the DJ as this was the last this I did with Julie so I wanted to be sure it was done. Then she tells me I can only choose 2 entrees but Julie said I can choose more and I just have to let the resort know ahead of time how many of each dish they need to have and then do the color thing on the tables. She asked me to send her the email which I did and she still hasn't confirmed!! These are just 2 of like 10 questions I have for her. She is driving me CRAZY!!! I just sent her a message saying I know she's busy with other brides but with 4 months to go I really need her to answer me in less time than she currently is. I'm going to give her until Friday if not I'm going to have to call. I'm really missing Julie now because I would wait 2 days max for a response.

              Ok, I feel a little better now :)
              I haven't asked her any questions yet, but FI called her a few weeks ago and they talked on the phone for a long time (she was thorough on the phone). So maybe calling her would be best

              #5777 Lisa DSO

              Lisa DSO
              • Member
              • 712 posts

                Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

                I would really like to get our wedding rings engraved...does anyone know where I could go to do that?

                #5778 jesmcan

                jesmcan
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,091 posts

                  Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                  I would really like to get our wedding rings engraved...does anyone know where I could go to do that?
                  Hi Lisa,

                  Things Remember in the mall does it. Also there are some jewelers on Etsy that will do it for you :)
                  The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

                  #5779 jamk32179

                  jamk32179
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 341 posts

                    Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jenny310
                    Time to vent!!!

                    So Elsa is my WC and she takes a week to answer the most simple questions I have. I'm already waiting 2 weeks for her to confirm the DJ as this was the last this I did with Julie so I wanted to be sure it was done. Then she tells me I can only choose 2 entrees but Julie said I can choose more and I just have to let the resort know ahead of time how many of each dish they need to have and then do the color thing on the tables. She asked me to send her the email which I did and she still hasn't confirmed!! These are just 2 of like 10 questions I have for her. She is driving me CRAZY!!! I just sent her a message saying I know she's busy with other brides but with 4 months to go I really need her to answer me in less time than she currently is. I'm going to give her until Friday if not I'm going to have to call. I'm really missing Julie now because I would wait 2 days max for a response.

                    Ok, I feel a little better now :)
                    OMG I feel your pain. I am now on my 3rd WC since December. This is getting rediculous. I am now working with Rebekah. Anyone have any experience with her? I'm just ready for it to be here already!!!
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

                    #5780 Lisa DSO

                    Lisa DSO
                    • Member
                    • 712 posts

                      Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

                      Thanks! :-)




                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter