Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4771 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

JuliaR you look amazing!!!! thank you so much for posting your pic. What a tease haahah can't wait to see all the others.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4772 dianep

dianep
    • 532 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

i'm tan, married, and happy. we have a few days of the honeymoon left to enjoy before heading home.

i met julia in the hallway just after her wedding - congrats, and you looked beautiful! keeping an eye out for lynnie s as we were upgraded to the royal (it's soooo much nicer!!).

having a wonderful time, but it's going way too fast. about to take a jacuzzi now and listed to the rain...
      http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
      and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4773 candicemarie

candicemarie
      • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JuliaR
        Here's our first wedding pic! I'm still in Tulum, but I couldn't wait to post the first one!

YAY my invites are finally done!!!

http://bestdestinati....9/#post1298523
        They look awesome, jess! You and FI did fantastic!!!

#4774 candicemarie

candicemarie
        • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dianep
          i'm tan, married, and happy. we have a few days of the honeymoon left to enjoy before heading home.

i met julia in the hallway just after her wedding - congrats, and you looked beautiful! keeping an eye out for lynnie s as we were upgraded to the royal (it's soooo much nicer!!).

having a wonderful time, but it's going way too fast. about to take a jacuzzi now and listed to the rain...
          Aww, congrats Mrs!! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!

PS. I love the teaser in your siggy pic :)

#4775 candicemarie

candicemarie
          • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:43 PM

I FINALLY got a GPR resort map!! I've been searching for one of these for months! It's not as high quality as the Royal map I found, but it will definitely do the trick! I tried to attach it as a file, but it won't let me because the files are too large for a jpeg . I had to make it a super high resolution so they would turn out better as flyers. I made flyers for free on vistaprint so everyone can have a map of both resorts so they all know where the restaurants and eveyrthing. I put a map of Playa that I liked on the back of both resort maps, but it was too large to attach, too.

I went ahead and posted them below so y'all can at least see them, but PM me w/your email address if you want the higher resolution pics.

GPR map
            Click the image to open in full size.

Playa map I liked the best

Royal map I already posted

#4776 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:49 AM

Diane, yay for being married!!

Jess, love your invites,

Candice, they are GREAT!!! PMing you...

#4777 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
              • 539 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by candicemarie
                I FINALLY got a GPR resort map!! I've been searching for one of these for months! It's not as high quality as the Royal map I found, but it will definitely do the trick! I tried to attach it as a file, but it won't let me because the files are too large for a jpeg . I had to make it a super high resolution so they would turn out better as flyers. I made flyers for free on vistaprint so everyone can have a map of both resorts so they all know where the restaurants and eveyrthing. I put a map of Playa that I liked on the back of both resort maps, but it was too large to attach, too.

I went ahead and posted them below so y'all can at least see them, but PM me w/your email address if you want the higher resolution pics.

GPR map

Playa map I liked the best

Royal map I already posted

Thanks for posting those! They are a huge help!!!!! :)
                ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4778 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                • 539 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

Okay girls, I need help! I remember reading through some older posts about one girl who put together her own menu. I have the menu's for the Luxury Wedding Package and to be honest my guests just aren't into that kind of food. Is there other options for the food? I need stuff that is as normal and boring-American as possible. (a squid salad would scare my father and the poor guy is paying for the wedding so it means a lot to me to have food he would enjoy). If any of you have any advice I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!! :) And if you have other menus please PM me. Thanks so much!
                  ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4779 duprk452

duprk452
                  • 162 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RunningBride24
                    Okay girls, I need help! I remember reading through some older posts about one girl who put together her own menu. I have the menu's for the Luxury Wedding Package and to be honest my guests just aren't into that kind of food. Is there other options for the food? I need stuff that is as normal and boring-American as possible. (a squid salad would scare my father and the poor guy is paying for the wedding so it means a lot to me to have food he would enjoy). If any of you have any advice I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!! :) And if you have other menus please PM me. Thanks so much!
                    My suggestion for the salad is just to go with the three lettuce salad on the vegetarian menu. That's what I did. I asked my WC the same question about the soup, because honestly none of the soups sounded appealing to me and I know my guests wouldn't have enjoyed them. The Michigan WC pretty much said that there was nothing she could do and that those were my only choices. I've also heard good things about the grilled zuccini salad. As for boring and american as possible, we went with the filet and mashed potatoes. That's about as american as you can get. LOL

Anyone else who has Lilli as an on-site coordinator having trouble getting a response from her? I e-mailed her about a week and half ago and still nothing.
                    http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4780 smckinney22

smckinney22
                    • 185 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RunningBride24
                      :) You're a day before me! I haven't seen too many around my date. What time is your ceremony at?
                      Ours is at 4 at The Royal gazebo & reception is at 5 but I'm hoping to push it back to 5:30. It's at the big beach in front of Pelicanos. Where will yours be and what time? How many guests are u having? My count is hovering around 40, yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter