Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4531 LynnieS

LynnieS
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Matt, thank you so much for that info!! We have 50 guests, should we put all of the guests outside the gazebo? Just want to make sure I understand correctly, I have shut my brain off
    yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#4532 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

the problem is that most of my guests are staying at gran porto or non resort guests so that means they can't go to the bar and order drinks...

lynnie, so close! yes, thats what Matt meant...to put your guests outside of the gazebo.

#4533 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

Should I be worried that my day/time is still available to choose from on the Real site?

#4534 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
          Should I be worried that my day/time is still available to choose from on the Real site?
          yes, if its your location...

#4535 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
            I would definitely check into that. I checked mine and my time is no longer available on the site.
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4536 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

i haven't seen that anywhere - can someone provide the link to see the spots/availability?
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4537 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
              • 277 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
                Yes! I would double check with your WC. When we booked I checked the website and it got reemoved. We swtitched to 6pm now though and that time slot does not show on the website.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#4538 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                • 277 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dianep
                  i haven't seen that anywhere - can someone provide the link to see the spots/availability?
                  Here it it: Wedding planning, Wedding Plan, Wedding Planner | Mexico | Cancun | Playa del Carmen |Real Resorts

Just type in the date and "yes" to adult only other wise you'll get an error message.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#4539 dianep

dianep
                  • 532 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:56 PM

thanks! i'm at the gran porto, and the 3 locations (2 beach, 1 gazebo) are all taken for the 4:00 slot listed. my wedding isn't until 6:00, so i hope that they're staggered enough or far enough apart so we don't have dance music blasting nearby when we're trying to say our vows! :)

anyone that's been down for a site review - did you stop by the gran porto and see multiple weddings/receptons at once? just wondering how invasive they'll be. i'll be arriving to the resort a week from right now (probably almost exactly) so i guess i'll find out soon enough on my own, but just thought i might check first...
                    http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                    and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4540 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,655 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

be sure to vote for your resort here: http://bestdestinati....mooning-58724/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter