Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4011 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

Thanks, I feel better :-)

#4012 duprk452

duprk452
    • 162 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesmcan
      Hi Ladies, I know we talked about this back a few posts and I can't remember who posted it but someone is using a honeymoon registry that is free, would you mind posting that site name again?

Also what are you ladies doing with the ring bearer during the ceremony? Are going to have him sit or stand up with the other grooms men?
      honeyfund.com is free. That is who we used. You can however upgrade to be able to add backgrounds and pictures for 29.00. We didn't do a wedding website so I opted to upgrade and make it a dual purpose. If you want to see an example of one...Site Requirements for Honeyfund.com, the free honeymoon registry <--- that is ours. We just posted it not long ago.
      http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4013 duprk452

duprk452
      • 162 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

Can anyone send me the wedding information sheet? My WC says she sent it to me, but I don't see it anywhere. I'm ready to turn this stuff in. LOL
        http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4014 dianep

dianep
        • 532 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by duprk452
          Can anyone send me the wedding information sheet? My WC says she sent it to me, but I don't see it anywhere. I'm ready to turn this stuff in. LOL
          i have no idea what that is... what kind of information does it include? i wonder if i'm missing something important!
          http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
          and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4015 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:27 PM

that is what i was talking about to steph...

i can send it to you but it's for luxury package.

#4016 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lady_Di
              that is what i was talking about to steph...

i can send it to you but it's for luxury package.
              that sounds like the one that i thought was due 60 days out. i've got that taken care of. thanks!
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4017 llm78

llm78
              • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by duprk452
                Ok this may be a little off topic... BUT does anyone know where to find good bandeau top swimsuits? I'm having a hard time finding any that fit and i am TRYING not to have horrendous tan lines the day of the wedding LOL
                I got this one at a store in my mall and I love it! I have a 36D chest and got a size 12 top and a size 6 bottom. Definitely fits well for a bandeau. There are other designs by La Blanca that will probably have a similar fit.

La Blanca Swimwear Spot Bandeau and Skirted Hipster Swim 'n Sport Swimwear La Blanca Vitamin A Body Glove Caribbean Joe

I also got this full piece in black in a size 12... i'm super paranoid about tan lines too!
                La Blanca Swimwear Glamorous One Piece Bandeau Swim 'n Sport - Designer Swimwear for Women, offers Calvin Klein, Anne Cole, and DKNY swimsuits, bikini, and tankini.

Hope this helps!

#4018 jenconrad

jenconrad
                • 79 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jesmcan
                  We got engaged in Playa and I wore my ring everywhere the whole week lol I don't think it will get any negative attention. I saw lots of beautiful bling including at the Tiffany's store which is one block from the Royal :)

I also feel safe since everything is insured. For going to the pool in the beach I would leave it in the safe. That is what I did this last time.
                  Thank you for saying exactly what I wanted to hear...hahaha :) :)
                  38 Guests booked!

#4019 jenconrad

jenconrad
                  • 79 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LynnieS
                    what do you mean by negative attention? What's the reason for leaving it at home other than the risk of losing it (which happens almost daily to me anyways-haha!)?
                    I meant geting mugged or something haha..f.amily people were freaking me out :)
                    38 Guests booked!

#4020 jesmcan

jesmcan
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jenconrad
                      Thank you for saying exactly what I wanted to hear...hahaha :) :)

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter