Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3081 LynnieS

LynnieS
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:17 PM

Jaime, I just emailed you with the cocktails
    yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3082 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
      Just sent you the menus.
      Thanks much!

Di- Good question about the petals, let me know what you find out, I was just going to bring some and didn't even think of that!
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#3083 LynnieS

LynnieS
      • 319 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
        I have a couple of questions...

1. Does anyone have the menus for the Luxury package? Email is fuzzikiwi@hotmail.com
        2. Does anyone know, if there is a minimum number of people you HAVE TO have for a private reception, what happens if you are short 1 or 2? Like say its 20 (like we think) and we show up with 18? I don't see why they would care if I am paying $1500 more to them for the higher package?
        3. If I don't have enough people and I am stuck with a semi-private reception, does anyone know what restruants you can choose from and if you still get a dance floor or sound system or anything?! I really want my first dance And do they do a sepreate menu or do you chose off the restruant menu?

Hi Stephanie
        I posted the entire menu, let me know if you cant open it and I will email it to you. I think that is ridic to have a minimum number for the reception and if you have a couple less than the min, I would think they'd let you keep it. If they do bump you to a restaurant Im not sure about the dance floor/music but you will get the same menu I believe. I got a diff menu for my welcome dinner because I asked for it so anything is possible. They will do anything to make you happy, I guarantee it!!
        yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3084 jcooper79

jcooper79
        • 49 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:50 PM

thanks for the menu!!

#3085 duprk452

duprk452
          • 162 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LynnieS
            Hi Stephanie
            I posted the entire menu, let me know if you cant open it and I will email it to you. I think that is ridic to have a minimum number for the reception and if you have a couple less than the min, I would think they'd let you keep it. If they do bump you to a restaurant Im not sure about the dance floor/music but you will get the same menu I believe. I got a diff menu for my welcome dinner because I asked for it so anything is possible. They will do anything to make you happy, I guarantee it!!
            Can you PM me the menu? I don't have enough points to open attachments yet. We are having a private reception on the beach, so i assume it's the same menu.

Thanks
            http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#3086 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

i'm thinking about bringing freeze dried petals and hope for the best that they wont get taken away by the customs..i'm not sure about their policy on freeze dried petals though.

#3087 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
              • 196 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

can someone email me the apps menu? kenlyn8984@yahoo.com
                also, has anyone tried the cheesecake with chocolate dessert on the luxury pkg menu??

#3088 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                • 3,347 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

I emailed Zulma to ask my questions, but if anyone else knows about what you get with semi-private or specifics on minimum numbers let me know... in the mean time I will patiently wait for her to reply...

in the meantime, onto suits and shoes!
                  ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#3089 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:38 PM

ok, i want to make my ceremony programs but i don't know how their ceremony go...i emailed Julie and asked her if its prelude, processional, exchange of vows, certificate signing & declaration of husband/wife. she said that was it. i am not sure if she actually asked the people at the royal.

does anyone know how the legal ceremony go?

#3090 jesmcan

jesmcan
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                      ok, i want to make my ceremony programs but i don't know how their ceremony go...i emailed Julie and asked her if its prelude, processional, exchange of vows, certificate signing & declaration of husband/wife. she said that was it. i am not sure if she actually asked the people at the royal.

does anyone know how the legal ceremony go?
                      Good question I want to know this one to.
                      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter