Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2411 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • Member
  • 712 posts

    Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mslisaaragon
    Good afternoon Brides!

    We are headed to PDC this week for our site inspection, YAY! Send me your questions you'd like me to ask while I have them CAPTIVE! :)

    Lisa

    Hi Lisa, will you try to notice what time the sun goes down? (my wedding will be around this time next year ;-) thanks!

    #2412 jesmcan

    jesmcan
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,091 posts

      Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mslisaaragon
      Good afternoon Brides!

      We are headed to PDC this week for our site inspection, YAY! Send me your questions you'd like me to ask while I have them CAPTIVE! :)

      BTW - Jesmcan, I LOVE your website! Wonderful job! Did you do that yourself or did someone design it for you?!

      Lisa
      Hi Lisa,

      I did it through wedsite.com :) and thank you
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

      #2413 jamk32179

      jamk32179
      • Jr. Member
      • 341 posts

        Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
        Hi Lisa, will you try to notice what time the sun goes down? (my wedding will be around this time next year ;-) thanks!
        I found a website that tells you the sunrise and sunset times. It is timeanddate.com. Hope this helps! I searched under Quintana Roo as the City.
        September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

        #2414 jamk32179

        jamk32179
        • Jr. Member
        • 341 posts

          Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jesmcan
          NOOO We cannot let them have any points. I know its frusterating but it has been this way for all of us Have you girls tried calling? I found this tactic works way better recently.

          Right after I call I ask for them to e-mail me back so I have confirmation in writing. If I don't get it back in two business days they get another nice phone call from me until I do get it :)
          So I just called my WC and got a receptionsist who was quick to tell me they are having problems with their email and their phone is ringing off the hook with other people calling. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that they had this "problem" a few posts back. AHHHH!!!
          September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

          #2415 Lady_Di

          Lady_Di
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,078 posts

            Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jamk32179
            So I just called my WC and got a receptionsist who was quick to tell me they are having problems with their email and their phone is ringing off the hook with other people calling. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that they had this "problem" a few posts back. AHHHH!!!
            So that's why Kimberly hasnt gotten back to me...i mean, shouldn't they be working on the email system right away?

            #2416 LeslieJohn2010

            LeslieJohn2010
            • Newbie
            • 11 posts

              Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:11 PM

              Hi girls, so I'm new and need some help. I've tried contacting the wedding staff via their website, but no one has gotten back. So I'm planning about 50 guests, but I'm guessing some people will not want to stay at the Royal. Does anyone know how this works? I want to have a private reception and choosing Eternal Romance for 30 hotel guests. I see there's an additional charge of $50 for non-guests. Is that for just admittance or does that include food? Is there a better way to contact the wedding coordinators? Thanks in advance!

              #2417 stevensFiance

              stevensFiance
              • Jr. Member
              • 164 posts

                Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                So that's why Kimberly hasnt gotten back to me...i mean, shouldn't they be working on the email system right away?
                I figured something was up havent heard from Kimberly and ive sent 3 different emails over the last week. hope they fix the issue asap
                He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

                #2418 aerazo

                aerazo
                • Newbie
                • 109 posts

                  Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

                  ladies, i need some advice from past or future brides....

                  Will you be cutting the cake at the end of the night at your reception or right after dinner? I wonder if the cake is going to be sitting out during the entire reception and what if it melts? can others tell me what they are doing?

                  if anyone has a reception timeline, that would be awesome if you could share.

                  Thanks!
                  Adriana
                  Adriana
                  Royal Playa del Carmen
                  April 23, 2010

                  #2419 jamk32179

                  jamk32179
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 341 posts

                    Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LeslieJohn2010
                    Hi girls, so I'm new and need some help. I've tried contacting the wedding staff via their website, but no one has gotten back. So I'm planning about 50 guests, but I'm guessing some people will not want to stay at the Royal. Does anyone know how this works? I want to have a private reception and choosing Eternal Romance for 30 hotel guests. I see there's an additional charge of $50 for non-guests. Is that for just admittance or does that include food? Is there a better way to contact the wedding coordinators? Thanks in advance!
                    I was told they are having email system issues. Hopefully it will be up and running ASAP!!! It is my understanding there is a fee to bring in your guests for the wedding and an additional fee for the reception. All of my guests will be staying at the Royal so I could be slightly off on this info. I am doing the classic wedding package and was told for a private reception there is a $25 fee for additional guests staying at the resort. Hope this helps!
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

                    #2420 Lady_Di

                    Lady_Di
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,078 posts

                      Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jamk32179
                      I was told they are having email system issues. Hopefully it will be up and running ASAP!!! It is my understanding there is a fee to bring in your guests for the wedding and an additional fee for the reception. All of my guests will be staying at the Royal so I could be slightly off on this info. I am doing the classic wedding package and was told for a private reception there is a $25 fee for additional guests staying at the resort. Hope this helps!
                      That is not what I was told. There are no fee to bring guests in at all...we pay either $30 for The real guests or $60 for non guests, that is it. I hope the policy didn't change!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                      Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter