Photo

Dreams Cancun - DJ Option

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#91 dmarie17

dmarie17
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

I emailed Daniella a few days ago to send me a list of their approved DJ's with pricing... so far nothing. I emailed Mannia today through his website and he told me that he was available the day of my wedding but I would have to go through Daniella or Claudia for pricing. I hate this back and forth stuff! And is Mannia really cheaper than the Dreams DJ? That seems stupid!
    I'm also wondering if I need a dancefloor if my reception is in the Terrace... Kat says no, but I know that I read something about it in one of these posts. Anyone? Anyone?

#92 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
    • 466 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dmarie17
      I emailed Daniella a few days ago to send me a list of their approved DJ's with pricing... so far nothing. I emailed Mannia today through his website and he told me that he was available the day of my wedding but I would have to go through Daniella or Claudia for pricing. I hate this back and forth stuff! And is Mannia really cheaper than the Dreams DJ? That seems stupid!
      I'm also wondering if I need a dancefloor if my reception is in the Terrace... Kat says no, but I know that I read something about it in one of these posts. Anyone? Anyone?
      What I do know is you have book mania through Dreams and the cost is $850 + tax and gratuities

#93 dc22173

dc22173
      • 240 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
        What I do know is you have book mania through Dreams and the cost is $850 + tax and gratuities
        Do you know how many hours the $850 covers? I know when you booked directly through Mania it was 5 hours. I am just not sure if the same applies when you book through Dreams Cancun.

#94 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
        • 305 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tlomlad
          love there video they are sooo in love!
          Awww I know they look so happy. I got a little teary eyed watching it. I love the part where they are singing to each other.

#95 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dmarie17
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by dc22173
            Do you know how many hours the $850 covers? I know when you booked directly through Mania it was 5 hours. I am just not sure if the same applies when you book through Dreams Cancun.
            I too am waiting to hear from Mannia from Claudia. She said they will contact me! Claudia told me the following:
            For Mannia Dj is $ 800 usd + 15% set up + 10% tax (this year, probably will increase @ 5-10% more for next year

Should I contact them??

#96 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JoannaR
              Great News ladies they just approved mannia as a Dreams vendor :) So thats really all i wanted so i am a happy camper now!!

So does this mean that Mannia is the DJ that they use for their Ultimate package?? heehee

#97 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:58 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cancunbride
                So does this mean that Mannia is the DJ that they use for their Ultimate package?? heehee
                As far as I know you don't get the DJ in any package. I've got the ultimate and they tried to charge me for a sound system for the ceremony

#98 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                  As far as I know you don't get the DJ in any package. I've got the ultimate and they tried to charge me for a sound system for the ceremony

Hmmm,,they tried to charge me for the sound system also but if I hire the dj I wont have to pay for that and he can just use his system right?? im so lost

#99 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cancunbride
                    Hmmm,,they tried to charge me for the sound system also but if I hire the dj I wont have to pay for that and he can just use his system right?? im so lost
                    I don't know I never asked just said i'm not paying that for a sound system lol they can sit closer lol

#100 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
                    • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

I am pretty sure that it's 180 for a set up for the ceremony only and you you dont pay anything else (for the ceremony) if you have an outside DJ (Carlos), because his price includes the speakers etc. This is what I am doing also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter