EDYTA

Post your Hair and makeup ideas

Here are some of my ideas, i'll either be doing all up or half up....... ok so after i put together  my inspiration board of all the images i had saved on my computer it looks like im going for all the way up lol

inspiration.png

Hi Shannon (I'm a Shannon too!) - I wanted something similar to this as well but, like you, wanted to wear my veil down low near the nape of my neck so will probably go with a bun a little higher.

Originally Posted by shannonb528 View Post

Picture 2.pngPicture 1.png I love this hairdo! I wanted to wear my veil low underneath the chignon bun, but I don't think that's possible...

Your hair came out beautiful!!!!! This is very similar to the style I want on wedding, pic of Kim K.

kim2.jpg

Originally Posted by mrs.timpone View Post

Here is my "do" for our wedding. I also had a veil in my hair. It was a LONG cathderal veil placed very low in the back of my hair. I loved the way it came out!  

00166.jpgcheesy.gif

Gorgeous!!  Love the flower. 

Here is my "do" for our wedding. I also had a veil in my hair. It was a LONG cathderal veil placed very low in the back of my hair. I loved the way it came out!  

00166.jpgcheesy.gif

Mrs. Timpone can I ask where did you get your flower from if it's a life like one?

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

Gorgeous!!  Love the flower. 

Quote:

00166.jpgcheesy.gif