Photo

Wedding Packages at the ROR

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Ilandking

Ilandking
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:13 PM

Just wondering, is anyone going with an additional package such as the Royal or Caprice or do most people just go with the one that's included...Marlon

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

I am going with the Free Package!

#3 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:36 PM

i'm not at ROR but i am at a riu in mexico and i'm using the royal package. but the reason i'm responding to this is because i was told that if i have over 10 guests that i can't use the free package. i don't mind because i actually like the royal package... but is that something that ROR does too?

#4 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bounciekat
          i'm not at ROR but i am at a riu in mexico and i'm using the royal package. but the reason i'm responding to this is because i was told that if i have over 10 guests that i can't use the free package. i don't mind because i actually like the royal package... but is that something that ROR does too?
          Hi BouncieKat, I have 40 guests coming and am still going with the free package... so maybe ROR is flexible in that way? Or maybe I will be told differently when we get there... we will see!
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#5 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
          • 203 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:41 AM

I had 19 guests and we used the free package. No limit at the ROR...

#6 KtownBride

KtownBride
            • 39 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:21 AM

We are going with free package. The spa stuff wasn't all that important to us. And all decorations, music and most photography is extra. It just wasn't worth it when i compared costs. My TA said we will get the free upgraded room (upon availability), without upgrading our package, sure hope she's right!!!!

#7 Ilandking

Ilandking
              • 47 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:08 PM

I think you're right...I cant see what the difference between the free package and the Royal Package is. Maybe the photo's but can they be that expensive?

#8 juanslake

juanslake
                • 111 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KtownBride
                  We are going with free package. The spa stuff wasn't all that important to us. And all decorations, music and most photography is extra. It just wasn't worth it when i compared costs. My TA said we will get the free upgraded room (upon availability), without upgrading our package, sure hope she's right!!!!
                  Hey let me know if that Upgrade works with the free package! That's what I want to do!

#9 Ilandking

Ilandking
                  • 47 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

now the free package is looking better and better...does anyone know if there is a cancellation fee for changing packages?

#10 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ilandking
                      now the free package is looking better and better...does anyone know if there is a cancellation fee for changing packages?
                      As far as I know, there aren't any cancellation fee's & you aren't locked into any package. When you meet with Chandlyn you can get the package that best suits your needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users