Photo

So hurt...BM issue

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:32 PM

At least everything worked out in the end... look at it this way they were not saying anything b/c they thought they would hurt you. Not realizing by NOT telling you would hurt you more. Im sure you know that your friends would not intentionally do something to make you upset, afterall that the last thing you need right now. Anywho Im happy that your happy now!

#12 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
    • 488 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

I am glad to hear that things worked out for you. Keep your head up and everything will work itself out in the long run.

#13 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:17 PM

First I want to say that I am so glad that you guys talked it out, I was afraid when I read the title of what this thread might say. I wouldn't be too hurt. Sometimes, people need to sort out how they feel before they bring others in on it that might change how they feel.

#14 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
        • Banned
        • 381 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:03 PM

I am glad that you worked things out with your friend. It really sounds like she just didn't want to upset you. You are blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends/sisters!

#15 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:18 PM

I'm happy to hear you worked it out! Some people just have more trouble bringing up things for fear of letting others down and it seems that was her issue...I'm glad you guys talked though earlier than later! :)

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

Thanks everyone!

I feel so much better today!

Thank you all for listening to me and letting me share my frustrations.

You are the best!

#17 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

It sounds like even though things have been tough for a little while that you have a really amazing group of friends. I am so glad you guys worked things out. I wouldn't feel too bad about them trying to think of the best way to not hurt your feeling or stress you out! While it may not have been the way you wish they had handled it it sounds like their main concern was actually your happiness, stress level and wedding... that is a very refreshing response!
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users