StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:07 PM

My order is correct.Thanks a million for all the work you girls have done

#12 Cherielee

Cherielee
    • 160 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:16 PM

hi...totally new to this whole pashimishmas lol..how ever yo uspell it...lol...and i am wondering howmuch shipping would be to canada? and also which ones do i chose from on their site? thanks

#13 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
        Off topic - but Danielle, what font is your signature in? I love that!
        thanks but I have no idea what the font is. I'm not creative at all so I got my logo from ayleedesigns.com.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#14 coreyphil

coreyphil
        • 497 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cherielee
          hi...totally new to this whole pashimishmas lol..how ever yo uspell it...lol...and i am wondering howmuch shipping would be to canada? and also which ones do i chose from on their site? thanks
          I'm not sure about the postage to Canada ... we're planning on having them all shipped to one place (Trisha - she's a saint) and then sending them out from there ... so I guess it would depend on how many you order and where it's being shipped.

On the website - choose the "silky solid" pashiminas ... it will give you the color options. Some say out of stock, but I talked to the gentleman yesterday and he says they should be re-stocked in a couple of weeks.

#15 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
          • 554 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by coreyphil
            I'm not sure about the postage to Canada ... we're planning on having them all shipped to one place (Trisha - she's a saint) and then sending them out from there ... so I guess it would depend on how many you order and where it's being shipped.

On the website - choose the "silky solid" pashiminas ... it will give you the color options. Some say out of stock, but I talked to the gentleman yesterday and he says they should be re-stocked in a couple of weeks.
            I live in Alberta, and I am budgeting/guessing it will be about $30 from Trisha's house to mine for 30 pashminas. It could very likely be much cheaper then that though.

#16 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
            • 716 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

Thanks so much for doing this! I'm confirming my order, but raising the number I'd like to order.

orig order
              5/17/2008 IrieBride08 20

Updated order:
              IrieBride08 30 total: 6 IS00LBR, 6 IS00AQ, 6 IS00GB, 6 IS00CM, 6 IS00TQ

#17 coreyphil

coreyphil
              • 497 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:30 PM

Just got confirmation email --- orange and turquoise will definitely be in stock in about 2 weeks. (Hooray!)

Ivory and light green are in-stock. Still waiting to hear about yellow ... are there any other colors we need to check on?

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:38 PM

My order is correct. Thanks for doing this girls! You are gems! :)
                  Happily married since 2008

#19 Sharonie

Sharonie
                  • 557 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:24 PM

Thanks Trish. Update to my order: 10 Light Green (LG) and 10 Orange (MD)

#20 JessicaM

JessicaM
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,969 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

I don't think I am going to order any ladies.....I have found some other stuff to include in my OOT bags. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users