Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

We're Ordering Pashminas!

hi...totally new to this whole pashimishmas lol..how ever yo uspell it...lol...and i am wondering howmuch shipping would be to canada? and also which ones do i chose from on their site? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Off topic - but Danielle, what font is your signature in? I love that!
thanks but I have no idea what the font is. I'm not creative at all so I got my logo from ayleedesigns.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherielee View Post
hi...totally new to this whole pashimishmas lol..how ever yo uspell it...lol...and i am wondering howmuch shipping would be to canada? and also which ones do i chose from on their site? thanks
I'm not sure about the postage to Canada ... we're planning on having them all shipped to one place (Trisha - she's a saint) and then sending them out from there ... so I guess it would depend on how many you order and where it's being shipped.

On the website - choose the "silky solid" pashiminas ... it will give you the color options. Some say out of stock, but I talked to the gentleman yesterday and he says they should be re-stocked in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyphil View Post
I'm not sure about the postage to Canada ... we're planning on having them all shipped to one place (Trisha - she's a saint) and then sending them out from there ... so I guess it would depend on how many you order and where it's being shipped.

On the website - choose the "silky solid" pashiminas ... it will give you the color options. Some say out of stock, but I talked to the gentleman yesterday and he says they should be re-stocked in a couple of weeks.
I live in Alberta, and I am budgeting/guessing it will be about $30 from Trisha's house to mine for 30 pashminas. It could very likely be much cheaper then that though.

Thanks so much for doing this! I'm confirming my order, but raising the number I'd like to order.

orig order

5/17/2008 IrieBride08 20

Updated order:

IrieBride08 30 total: 6 IS00LBR, 6 IS00AQ, 6 IS00GB, 6 IS00CM, 6 IS00TQ

Just got confirmation email --- orange and turquoise will definitely be in stock in about 2 weeks. (Hooray!)

Ivory and light green are in-stock. Still waiting to hear about yellow ... are there any other colors we need to check on?