Stamp question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

I have to send 4 invites to the U.S. but I want to be able to put a stamp on the reply cards, but Ive realized I cant put a Canadian stamp on the replys coming from the states. So does anyone know how I go about stamping them? Or do I just leave them without a stamp and hope they will by a stamp and send the reply?

#2 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:32 PM

yes take them to your post office and have them stamp them for you with the correct amount of US Postage. OR

also - you can order US Stamps on the internet

Welcome to The Postal Store

#3 PaulaV

• VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:33 PM

I could send you U.S. stamps that you could use to have them sent back to Canada if you'd like.

I didn't include stamps on my foreign invites since I didn't have easy access to their stamps.

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:56 PM

I just wouldn't stamp them
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 beachbride08

• VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:58 PM

I would take the reply cards to the post office and have them do the postage.

#6 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:03 PM

It's 69 cents US to send a letter to canada Laura. The usual postage to send within the states is 41 cents (I think). I'm sure they would go on their own and buy postage so i wouldn't worry about it.

#7 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

I think I just wont stamp them. Its just my relatives so I dont think they will mind paying for a stamp. Thanks ladies!! And thanks Paula for the offer :)

#8 foxytv

• VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

I wouold just send them as is. I'm sure they will understand/figure out why there is no postage on it. And if they are the people who don't RSVp anyway, then you didn't waste all the money on stamps that I evidently did!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users