Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeghan View Post
Hi Ladies... here is a link to a few non pro pics from my Las Caletas wedding Maeghan & Jocelyn - wedding website by mywedding.com once your there click photo galleries. Hopefully within the next week or so i will have pro pics plus a review for everyone
Hey Maeghan,

I love the maracas that you had on each plate at your reception...were they engraved too it looked like? where did you get those if you don't mind me asking?

I would love to do something similar!

THANKS!

Hey all!

I posted my review of LC and put up a few pictures! I hope this review helps and if anyone has doubts about getting married at LC, put them aside! It was absolutely perfect and worth every penny spent!!!

Congrats Holley and great review!! I'm glad to hear that LC was everything that you expected and more. The pictures are also gorgeous. Can I ask where you got the flower for your hair? I've been debating on whether to use a real or fake one. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Hey Maeghan,

I love the maracas that you had on each plate at your reception...were they engraved too it looked like? where did you get those if you don't mind me asking?

I would love to do something similar!

THANKS!
Hi There

Maracas are a great choice, our guests loved them. I actually got them through LC. Kelley knows someone there that does them. They are 2 different sizes small and large. Ours were the large, and yes they were engraved. We even got to choose what colours we wanted them.. they turned out perfect... and if i recall they were a great price too !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeghan View Post
Hi There

Maracas are a great choice, our guests loved them. I actually got them through LC. Kelley knows someone there that does them. They are 2 different sizes small and large. Ours were the large, and yes they were engraved. We even got to choose what colours we wanted them.. they turned out perfect... and if i recall they were a great price too !!
Thanks for the info that is AWESOME! smile123.gif

I will have to ask LC about those! I did notice they were in your colors...I tried to find them online but only found assorted colors and NOT engraved....

cool, thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittbrodin View Post
Hey Andi - I talked to Kelley about the Maracas too and all you have to do is give her a design and colors and she'll make it happen! I think it's a great alternative to place cards.
yes! elefant.gif I am so excited! this totally just made my day wink.gif

Hi Brittany,

I told Nicole that I wanted flowers for my hair and she brought me fresh orchids. We pinned them with bobby pins and since I have a few left over, my girls used them as well! They held up all night and didn't wilt at all!