Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#851 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

IMO my pictures are going to happen TOO soon! Hell, November 2 in practically right around the corner!

Need to up the discipline and get my behind on the elliptical!

#852 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

hey, does LC number your tables? Or do you have to bring your own table numbers?

#853 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt
        IMO my pictures are going to happen TOO soon! Hell, November 2 in practically right around the corner!

Need to up the discipline and get my behind on the elliptical!
        oooh you are right! That does seem right around the corner! how exciting!

#854 Mel

Mel
        • 141 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Andi
          Hey LC Ladies!

Has anyone used the cigar roller at the reception? I just asked Nicole for the prices and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this option?

Also...no more weddings now for a few months! I might start having withdraws because of no new pics!
          Chrisnessa did. I found the thread for you of her review.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13341

As for the pictures...I received my pro pictures, but it is only on pictage right now with 1796 pictures. I haven't had time to go through them and make a slideshow. She is sending a CD which would be much easier to work from. I'll post a link when I get one! Of course only if you want to see them

#855 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mel
            Chrisnessa did. I found the thread for you of her review.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13341

As for the pictures...I received my pro pictures, but it is only on pictage right now with 1796 pictures. I haven't had time to go through them and make a slideshow. She is sending a CD which would be much easier to work from. I'll post a link when I get one! Of course only if you want to see them
            thanks for finding that review!

ARE YOU KIDDING! OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICS!

thanks!

#856 kati

kati
            • 30 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:28 AM

it's been awhile for me.. been so busy. But do/did you guys plan on having all your guests staying at the same hotel. Or is everyone just saying where ever they want to stay? I am having a hard time organizing the travel aspect!!

#857 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kati
                it's been awhile for me.. been so busy. But do/did you guys plan on having all your guests staying at the same hotel. Or is everyone just saying where ever they want to stay? I am having a hard time organizing the travel aspect!!
                We said where we were staying & recommended other options. We gave the TA contact info in case they wanted it. At first we considered a room block but we couldn't guarantee the minimum, everyone was at different income levels so it was tough. In the end we had some people with us at Dreams but most stayed where they wanted.

In our case it was such a busy time that we weren't lounging at the hotel much so we didn't miss having everyone there.

#858 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tvt
                  hey, does LC number your tables? Or do you have to bring your own table numbers?
                  We did the long table so I'm not sure how it works otherwise, I think Ann did her own table numbers but I'm not certain.

#859 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    We did the long table so I'm not sure how it works otherwise, I think Ann did her own table numbers but I'm not certain.
                    I am bringing my own too.

#860 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
                    • 178 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

Our group is small enough that we won't be doing table numbers. Just place cards - which doubles as our favor. They're fleur de lis (our theme) coasters in tulle with their name on the tag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users